HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINLAND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINLAND
THANK YOU FOR LINUX :DDDD

gratitude bump

THANGS FOR GREATING THE GREATESD MEME :D :D :D

thank for me

Thank you, Linus

I'm terribly sorry for interjecting another moment, but what I just told you is GNU/Linux is, in fact, just Linux, or as I've just now taken to calling it, Just.Linux. Linux apparently does happen to be a whole operating system unto itself and comprises a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Most computer users who run the entire Linux system every day already realize it. Through a peculiar turn of events, I was misled into calling the system "GNU/Linux", and until now, I was unaware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux project.

There really isn't a GNU/Linux, and I really wasn't using it; it is an extraneous misrepresentation of the system that's being used. Linux is the operating system: the entire system made useful by its included corelibs, shell utilities, and other vital system components. The kernel is already an integral part of the Linux operating system, never confined useless by itself; it functions coherently within the context of the complete Linux operating system. Linux is never used in combination with GNU accessories: the whole system is basically Linux without any GNU added, or Just.Linux. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" distributions are really distributions of Linux.

Thanks a lot, Finns.
Tasty pasta.

Linus is more Swedish than Finnish, truth.

>His family belongs to the Swedish-speaking minority.
I didn't know that actually.

You can just assume that when it's something a Finn created.
Even Mannerheim, the man responsible for Finlands independent was a Swedish speaking Finn (part of the Swedish minority)

>look up Jean Sibelius, the GOAT finnish composer
>He was the son of the Swedish-speaking medical doctor Christian Gustaf Sibelius and Maria Charlotta Sibelius née Borg.
wew lad, you weren't kidding

s-shut up

Is Finland the Richard Stallman of countries?

Thanks for linux

Yes, both are great for humanity but depressing to look at.

>we wuz programmers
I love how finns try to take credit for linux when Linus is SWEDISH and SCANDINAVIAN and INDO-EUROPEAN.

>thanks for the shittiest kernel is existence

That's not the NT kernel

Fug you

> Swedish-speaking Finns are Swedes
> French- speaking Canadians are French
> Spanish- speaking Mexicans are Spanish
> Language determines nationality

t. booty blasted finn