Whats your favourite season Sup Forums, and why? Mine is fall

Whats your favourite season Sup Forums, and why? Mine is fall.

>comfy warm at day, comfy cold at night
>stunning forrest landscape
>football season starts

it's called autumn in english fyi

fall is the act of move from a higher to a lower level, typically rapidly and without control

no it's called fall because the leaves fall

>move
moving
There's more to the season than just that

It's called autumn you philistine.

Also yes, autumn is my favourite season too.
>the smell of people burning leaves
>comfy cool weather
>all my best memories happened during autumn

I used to like Winter but there was no great snow in the last years.

Now I like fall, it is comfy desu.

Winter is the new fall.
It had 12° last christmas here ffs, and this wasn't the first time.

Yeah I got you senpai. I like winter too, 2 weeks around christmas are goat days but its only magical if it snows, and we didnt have a snowy christmas for years. There is bearly snow more then 30cm las years.

Winter is best t bh

Can we all agree that spring sucks?

Autumn and Fall are the same thing. Fall was made as an acceptable opposite of Spring since no one uses the term Ver for spring.

Autumn
New England looks amazing during that time, any anons from there? What's it like?

Autumn or early spring are great. I'm quite fond of the rain, though, so I love the winter (our winter at least).

I love going out to run/bike in the rain and wind and come over soaked and muddy and sweaty to take a hot shower and drink some tea/hot chocolate by my fireplace while the rain soars outside.

Max comfy.

Autumn > Winter > Summer > Spring

Autumn
>Cool weather
>Comfy Colours
>Full of events
>Mushrooms
>People start to not go out so I go out
>Food is cheaper
This, I always get hayfever because of Sp*ing

Let's switch

renaming autumn to fall is the only example you need to demonstrate how simple the yank mind is

winter hands down, coziest season
though I've heard that some countries don't even have snow in every year in winter, nor have snow sculpture contests, now that's crazy

I would.

Fucking Portuguese summer fucking sucks. It's unbearable hot and dry. It's cool if you go to the beach, but I have to work.

Is autumn cold in Algeria?

winter

HURRR URRRR DA LEEEBS FALL DOWN

WINTER

Are you sure? It's been almost 20 hours since the last rainfall here

It's cool in east Algeria because east Algeria is montane and has lots of rivers.
And winter can reach -20 C

autumn/winter

one of those two

Why ?

I'm a sad and depressing person.

Winter
>I don't sweat unless I run
>I can turn on the fire at home
>snow
>my favourite plates are from winter cusine
>I hate high temperatures
>drinking during winter it's even nicer
>Skiing
>no insects

I really like rain. And we get more rain per year than you, it's just all concentrated in the winter, and it's proper huge drops.

Your rain is just pissy annoying one, not the soaky buckety one that I love.

I withdraw my trade offer, even if our summer sucks. You're still welcome here. Bring money.

Surely this depends on the cunt....

>UK
Summer
>Lithuania
Winter or summer
>Hong Kong
Winter
>Australia
Winter

Autumn is generally just shit all round though because of rain and greyness and darker days.

>greyness
only late november is like this

>arguing about who gets the most rainfall

ahem..

I went to a Balkan in October, it literally rained the whole time. I'm going again in two weeks so hope it will be nothing like that.

Unless you live in the very west coast, we get higher precipitation than you, mate. Paris, the sunny city, has more rain than London, the rainy city per year.

The problem is that yours keeps going on/off betweem pissy rain and pissy sun, so you never get a long strech without it. We go full on soak in the winter for a whole week with no stop, and then dry as fuck summer.

South of the Alps is the rainiest place in Europe though

>Your rain is just pissy annoying one,
Yup, about 5 or 10 times a week and the rest of the day it's overcast, any season except 2 weeks in summer and one in winter

winter

>Unless you live in the very west coast

well I do
north west england innit

how do you colour the snowmen, is that blue curacao?

also can I come on holiday to khazakhstan and you can take me on a week long expedition on the steppe

So sorry to hear that m8

Yeah I live in the analogous region, somewhat. It's funny that people claim Portugal and Spain are so similar when we get all their rain because of the mountains, which leads to a very different climate and landscape. Galicia and their north coast being the exception.

We do get more sunlight throughout the year though.

why
liverpool is the GOAT city

portugal>>>>dog shit>>>>spain

t. been to both

>is that blue curacao?
>Krapalakastan

>liverpool is the GOAT city

I'd genuinely rather live in fucking Karachi, Lagos or some shit. I couldn't bear that horrendous accent and I'm not even from the UK.

They have some neat places, but the huge fuck-you desert/mountain/mesa in the middle is a waste of space, for the most part.

Good for filming westerns, I guess.

It's nice. Just cold enough to wear jackets, but not so cold that you don't want to go outside.

Plus all the beautiful trees.

And that's generally when people go apple picking. My favorite apple orchard is a ways from me, but they have the orchards, and then you can go to the shops they have on site and get donuts and fresh cider. It's honestly so comfy it hurts a little just thinking about it.

Do you guys get Autumn tourism?

New England interests me a lot more than say, the grand canyon or New York City.

I'd love to rent a comfy house for two weeks in October or something one of these years.

we don't care lad, theres a reason everyone who lives here loves it so much. your opinion is less than shit on my shoe

was referring to the people more desu, always found spaniards to be a bit rude. like they will insult you basically to your face in spanish when they think you can't understand which is complete cowardice imo

Eh, that might be just because they don't like English people. Also they don't much speak it, which never helps communication.

We're generally more quiet and serious except at the pubs, so you might relate more, kek.

Why don't you go and glass someone or ransack a place like that scouser cunt at my workplace did ? I mean it's the height or northern culture right ?

Autumn>Spring>Winter>Summer desu

good meme

did the big mean scouser bully you. kek

top comfs, thanks

No but be stole my block of duty free cigarettes and reading glasses, the low class twat

ok sure he did. I believe you.

Mate, I also couldn't believe someone could be so retarded to burgle their own workplace. But CCTV doesn't lie.

well I can tell you every single scouser is exactly the same as this random guy so you should NEVER visit liverpool. unless you want me to steal your car tyres and socks ofcourse

Spring=summer=fall>>>>>>>>>>>>winter

Thanks for the tip m8, I thought that would be the case

Winter.

Over here? Rain season.
Otherwise I like Autumn because it's cold enough for me to get all comfy. Spring is also okay.

>Do you guys get Autumn tourism?
Yes, it's probably our most popular tourist season aside from summer (summers are fucking hot as hell here, and short, but the beaches are nice)

We call them leaf-peepers.

i don't know. Its just a picture.

i would kill to live there 2bh famalam

Winter.

Nothing is comfier. Absolutely nothing.

All you need to do is study here. Pretty sure it would be relatively easy to stay afterwards

winter
because skiing

summer we have a beach house in a small sea side town the qts are stunning and the sea is to kill for