Do you prefer nature or cities?

Do you prefer nature or cities?

natural cities

Urban sprawl sucks. But living in nature without sewer lines also sucks.

Is this one of those "hahaha you can only choose between having NO TECHNOLOGY AT ALL! or the urban density of Hong Kong" shitposts?

>his country isn't literally a huge forest
HAHAHA

something in between

Woods, fuck people and buildings n shit

Green cities - best cities.

My dream is a city IMMERSED in nature, with parks everywhere and always green, like those Subarban areas only with nice houses/buildings and shops.

this why not have both?

>that bottom picture
3spooky5me

Both. I live in Stadi (Helsinki for you böndes) and I like how the scenery varies from full urban to full woodland within just a few kilometres.

I like living in the city and visiting nature every now and then to refresh, recharge and inspire myself.

i live in pic related a little city in the moutains

This, commies had it right.

bottom picture is nightmare material

Yeah, trees have the nasty habit of dropping their leaves for part of the year outside your (sub)tropical places

Literal perfection

Meh... to small for me

W-why? It's a very nice and calm forest. I love taking a walk there on a sunny winter morning.

This is why cities at northern latitudes really should decorate the streets with pine trees instead of oaks and maples. They're green 365 days of the year instead of 90.

Nature because I live in the city, preferred cities when I lived in the countryside.

Hold on, there's no sand in that photo.

I don't like cities, I hate living in buenos aires the air is dirty and there's people everywhere, it never snows here, spring and summer are darn hot, the coastline is shit and there's no forests where you can be completely alone for a few hours, there are no cozy wooden cabins or houses instead they have lifeless apartments and concrete buildings or commieblocks.
women also dress like sluts, I blame the hot weather.

it's a nightmare, I miss my southern home
once I graduate uni I gtfo outta here.

>malvinas

i thought commies were about "mordoring" and commieblocking. i was mistaken

a pity airborne cables don't mingle with trees. the obvious solution would be to build underground tubes, pls invest :3

that's why i love my city. there are forests everywhere

*____* I want every single street covered in green, I want parks everywhere, it's my dream.

Living in a gray city like Milan with tall buildings with meme trees here and there makes me depressed.

humans were not made to live in cities.

Those buildings in the background be ugly as fuck but at least there's a lot of green

it clearly says falklands

kill yourself

This is absolutely true.

At least for modern cities with very few gree around.

Whenever I go in the green parts of my cities I feel a lot better, going to the centre makes me depressed because there's barely any tree around, it's all ugly buildings.

it's a university which was build after the world wars.
they didn't care how it looked, they just wanted it to be functional.

Commies right.

I fucking wish all cities looked like that so bad

there is sand only in the extreme south forests and olive forest in 80% country

I prefer a bit of both.

I prefer the highline...

Wow, where is this?

Disgusting

Nice

no sand

Pretty sure it's in NYC

If not NYC has something very similar

in serbia and croatia, a few of the cities on the danube and sava look like that

cities are better

Nature>clean cities>urbanshit>suburbs

NYC they took the old elevated train line and turned it into a line

park, not line

Nature, cities are dirty and filled with minorities.