Will artificial wombs make women useless?

will artificial wombs make women useless?

No you still need the egg.

Can be obtained from stem cells

She's built for nikkas

Dayyyum.

Post more pawgs. Preferably links to motherless videos

No it can not.

Yet.

Freebirths need not apply

I'm afraid for the little one getting accidentally sucked by her ass. Ew.

Imagine a world where no one has parents

That's the thing

Smallpox killed an estimated 300 million people. In 1980 we declared it completely eradicated. Don't be a retard.

Artificial wombs, as well as stem cell based sperm/ovum are going to be the end of the human race.

It will lead to undesirable people using science to reproduce instead of going by sexual selection and attracting mates like they're supposed to.

ok roastie

Do you seriously think only "desirable" people reproduce NOW? Are you like 14 or something?

>undesirable people using science to reproduce

That's what's been happening for the last 50 years though. Rich white westerners having 1.8 kids per family while the rest of the world just breeds constantly whilst sucking IMF teat

What does a disease and it's eradication have to do with the reproductive system of a woman.

>X will NEVER be possible!

Again I fail to see the direct correlation between the eradication of a disease and reproductive system of a woman and it's emulation via tecnology.

You're fucking stupid dude.

I second this. Op pls

He's trying to say that women will be useless because people never thought we'd be rid of diseases like smallpox either. He's comparing women to smallpox.

He also didn't establish the context of what he was trying to say. What a fuckin retard.

Brave New World is the world to pursue for.

Give me my soma!

Boy do I love neo-Sup Forums's users that disregard actual context for the pure interception of posts with maymes.

I mean fuck actual discussion on point at hand but yeah... let's spout all the bullshit.

And it's not that even women are the problem these days it's the ideology imposed upon the society that induces fear mongering into the creation of new technology and capabilities because of the possibility to disenfranchise the current social norm which is being done by the ones who think they are affected by said devices referenced by the OP.

Bro you're mixing sarcasm with half-baked thoughts and I have no idea what you're trying to say

Everyone's wrong.
Technology is not the solution.
Segregation is not the solution.

There's a necessity to reeducate the society into learning how to further research topics instead of spewing out bullshit as facts.

the small penis of a white man would never satisfy a woman like this

Do it again where her skin isn't cropped out, since the dark pixels to the left of her will be indistinguishable as a person when merely a buffer between her and the left edge. As well, crop the right side tighter to her, and save losslessly via a png if you won't use something like jpegtran to crop jpegs losslessly (to 16 pixels intervals). You can optimize pngs too, but I doubt you can do that on a phone, which I would think you're using.

thanks jesus, it's all yours my black friend

you can buy just that or even grow/clone them artificially in the future

Yes, final form patriarchy is build uterus factories,avoid women exist.

Erradicated doesn't mean extinct. Erradicated is a public health definition for a disease that hasn't been seen in how many years. Smallpox is still being held at CDC labs.

A womb is just a bag of meat to shit out kids. What you actually want is a system that can deliver blood and nutrients to a placenta, which implies pretty much making artificial lungs, liver, kidneys and something to replace blood elements.

I think she means “gross nerds” as undesirable instead of meatheads and niggers

If there's no whites then who gave him a shirt?

99% of she be a single mother

it's impossible for a man to allow his wife to leave house with this clothes.

Women are objectively better than men; i think it'll break them free

All exists.
They already have grown a living baby lamb in a literal plastic bag and they have already grown a mice made out of a sperm and a skin cell changed into an artificial egg.

We have all we need at this point to build large scale superhuman factories.

Yes, the future will be gay and women pointless

>flawless
brilliant

Don't the Russians have a sample of it as well?

Also the niglets make it a forgone conclusion lmao.

>make

Yes.

Is this the face of autismo?

God I hope so.

Nope, you can take a semen cell and change it into a egg cell.

A lot of people want companionship.
It is not about sex or procreation (although that is also part of it).
A huge part of it is just having a partner you can share resources with and you trust won't destroy you.
I know the concept has been ruined lately, it wouldn't surprise me if marriage is completely gone in a generation or two, but I think the base concept is a good thing.