Sup Forums

Sup Forums,

I have ~50 mp4 files that all need to be straight converted to MP3. What's the fastest way to do this? Is there a bulk converter that's free and isn't malware yet? I've been using VLC to manually convert files one by one but it's time consuming and this is the biggest load I've ever had to take at once.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/unanswered/What-is-my-earning-potential-with-a-Womens-Studies-degree
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

QuickTime :^)

ffmpeg.

Buy a server with 2x Xeon E5-2679s, compile ffmpeg with PGO using ICC and then convert your files. This should be the fastest conversion, unless you have a access to a so called supercomputer or a cluster of powerful computer that can either do distributed file conversion or convert one file each.

yes.
```
ffmpeg -i filename.mp4 filename.mp3
```
Should do it. You can use wildcards as well, like
```
ffmpeg -i *.mp4 *.mp3
```

Audacity

>ffmpeg -i *.mp4 *.mp3
No, wildcards don't work that way.
You're looking for parallel.

(shopt -s nocaseglob nullglob; parallel 'ffmpeg -i {} {.}.mp3 && rm -f {}' ::: *.mp4)

ffmpeg

name them

Wildcards don't work like that in ffmpeg.
Do this instead:
for i in *.mp4; do
ffmpeg -i "${i}" "${i%.mp4}.mp3"
done

I didn't test this, but it should work.

If I just rename them, it still contains video. I should have mentioned in the OP the intention is to remove video, convert to MP3, with minimal/no loss in audio quality

Fucking dipshits

for %%f IN (*.mp4) do (
ffmpeg -i "%%~nf.mp4" -b:a 192K -vn "%%~nf.mp3"
)

I forgot: type this in notepad and save it as i_suck_cocks.BAT. It's imperative that this specific file name be used else it won't work.

Then just put it inside the mp4 folder, click on it, and watch magic happen automagically.

This uses default ffmpeg settings to strip the audio out
Sets the bitrate and other settings for more fine gain control.

Default bitrate is 130K I think. If your bitrate is higher OP, you'll lose some quality. If it's less, no worries then.
You're welcome for spoon feeding you.

Have there ever been anyone with a women studies degree that have ever done something with it?
I mean aside from commenting on the news, what do they do?
How can they make money?

Get hired at tech companies to tell other tech companies to hire more women. Big money in this. It's a business strategy to trick your competition into hiring unqualified workers and eating resources on bullshit. Seems to be working.
If women actually wanted more women in tech, they would go in tech.

foobar 2000 can quick convert multiple mp4 to mp3 quickly

So they get in HR?
I thought they wanted people with more office training.
How is getting a degree in a political ideology, useful in that role?
Other professions train people to do a specific job, they can develop their political ideas on their own time.

top result on google
quora.com/unanswered/What-is-my-earning-potential-with-a-Womens-Studies-degree

Companies hire them (only a few) to trick other companies into hiring a lot. Again, a business strategy to sabotage your rivals. It's not about them being useful, but detrimental to the competition.

Holy shit.

I guess this is why I don't see them in my country.
We mostly have small to medium sized business.
Not many companies can afford people who are trained to never do any work.

Yeah, makes sense. I thought it was just virtue signaling to lefties will buy your shit or something.
I'm sure that's part of it, but your thing sounds right.

thanks!