Windows is botnet

>Windows is botnet
>Linux doesn't work
Is Apple the only good option left?

Apple is botnet

Apple is botnet, and the recent releases dont work very well either..

I'm not using linux, but I hope it gets more popularity so I can switch

nigga windows doesnt work

>Linux doesn't work
Is this why it is used everywhere where reliability matters?

>>Linux doesn't work
duude.... linux is just the kernel. what could possible refuse to work is the software on top of the kernel.

I know use OpenVMS It been working for 40 years

>every person is looking for OS to run servers

A lot of physical hardware actually runs Windows, Linux servers are often just virtualised. Windows Server has a lot of features that are invaluable for corporate networks.

been that way for a few years already

>Linux doesn't work
brainlet

>every person is looking for OS so reliable even server admins trust it
Fixed.

>run installer, all is fine
>crashes on startup every time afterwards
>>HUHUHUH BRAINLET
Sorry for preferring a professional OS that works every single time.

Try to ignore the spergs in this thread.
The short answer to your question is 'yes'.
Boot up a new Apple machine/new install and marvel at how it gets the fuck out of your way and you can immediately get to work. No fucking with audio settings and wifi. No vendor crapware springing up from the system tray spamming you to subscribe to shit. You will think 'wow - I can actually use my computer'. And after all that - you still have Unix.

>buy apple
>get a swag looking furniture
>use as cup plate or choping board.
Have a nickel and buy a real computer :-)

It's only reliable because sysadmins like the control that linux provides.

Normies will not have the patience to do things on Linux because the learning curve is too high

I partially agree, but I don't really think learning curve for basic Linux usage is so steep. Some popular distros like Ubuntu or Fedora may be used in similar manner as MacOS, where user interferes only in visuals while everything else 'just works'.
IMO the biggest problem is that typical user feels awkward outside of WIndows ecosystem and automatically treats everything different as 'bad and stupid'.

apple is the most retarded option of those three
botnet and doesn't work

if anything, iOS is definition of Botnet.
Microsoft only now started doing what Apple was doing from day 1

Apple is botnet that doesn't work
>inb4 root
There's more than that

It's GNU/Linux.
Linux is just a kernel.

/thread

Stop trying to look smart, kiddo. Linux is a popular term for a Linux-based OS, so it becomes correct through wide usage in common language.
Technically correct name would be something like Linux/GNU/[bootloader name]/[init name]/[display manager name]/[DE name]. Shortening it and calling it correct is disrespectful.

>Windows is botnet
>Apple is botnet
Is Linux the only good option left?
Yes

Linux is ok actually. but Apple is pretty good
>inb4 root
shellshock or heartbleed were worse :^

you're a brainlet who can't install linux correctly.

>click to root
also, it's a botnet like windows

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as GNU/Linux, is in fact systemd/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, systemd. GNU/Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning systemd system made useful by the systemd, logind and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by Lennart Poettering.
Many computer users run a modified version of the systemd system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of systemd which is widely used today is often called "Linux" or "GNU/Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the systemd system, developed by Lennart Poettering.
There really is a GNU/Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run, GNU is a group of components that accomplishes certain tasks. The userland+kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. GNU/Linux is normally used in combination with the systemd init system: the whole system is basically systemd with GNU/Linux added, or systemd. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" distributions are really distributions of systemd!

/thread.
OP is a typical Macfaggot.

>Linux servers are often just virtualised
On a Linux server. WS is pure trash with their fragmented SQL abomination and rebooting makes it even worse. Fucking POS!

>>Linux doesn't work
4u

GNU plus Linux werks on my machine.

What distro/theme is this?

Me too

>>Linux doesn't work
Is that why it's the most used kernel ever? There are like a billion people using it, and I'm not even exaggerating. How can macfags even compete?