Tfw 'shart in the mart' memes actually get to you

>tfw 'shart in the mart' memes actually get to you

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/63497860/#q63497860
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sorry, I will stop.

Just take a day off Sup Forums, go to the pool, maybe take a relaxing shart in the mart.

Don't be such a tightass bud

>browses Sup Forums
>can't handle banter
this is obviously not the board for you newfag

it's saturday friend, why not go out, take a walk, do some shopping and have a relaxing shart?

dude it's just like the mongol meme. it has been already proven that finland has nothing to do with asia or mongols, yet they keep calling us mongols. get used to it

I shat my pants in public once when I was 10
Never will drink non boiled water again

SHART

>getting memed by my own countrymen
These are truly dark times

IN

b-but why do you get triggered personally? after all, you aren't one of those obese walmart shitters, are you?

MART!

Or [italic]did[/italic] you?

>tfw I sharted in the Mart when I was a kid

PLOP IN SHOP

UNCLE SAM
WENT FOR HAM
AT THE LOCAL STORE
WHEN HE FELT A RUMBLE
HE HAD TO LET IT ROAR
JUST LIKE A DART
HE DID A SHART
IN HIS LOCAL MART

like a dart?

Here I am, In the mall,
There's no need, for a stall,
For I know, that if I must,
Even if it spreads disgust,
To clean my bowels,
When my stomach growls,
All I need is to push a fart
And take a shart
In the mart.

First thing in Walmart
What do I see?
A river of shart
Staring at me
I close my eyes, I step away
No matter where I go, there's no getting away

embarrasing

I am sorry for you bro but if this is going to be anything like POO IN LOO then I am afraid this is just the beginning

For now it is just pics and text, once the comics start its going to get memed exponentially and last longer than you'd want. Eventually another country is gonna be the new victim.

I believed Sup Forums would not move on from POO IN LOO because no other nation would be able to replace that. But I was wrong USA stepped up to it, just hang in there maybe Sup Forums will move on to Germany or something. Or maybe just circle back to India again. You never predict how these things go

are these the fecal foundations of a new beautiful friendship?

>UNCLE SAM
>WENT FOR HAM
>AT THE LOCAL STORE
>WHEN HE FELT A RUMBLE
>HE HAD TO LET IT ROAR
>FELT LIKE A FART
>BUT HE DID A SHART
>IN HIS LOCAL MART

Fix'd

Where does shart in mart come from anyway? Did someone shart in a Walmart and it ended up being news?

I believe so. I mean toilets are like for fags, right?

It's an old american meme, but lately someone started forcing it really hard, and it's an even bigger meme.

TAKE YOUR SHART, TO THE MART

desuarchive.org/int/thread/63497860/#q63497860

Although it exploded with the above linked thread. Aussie posters had been posting about fat murricans soiling their pants in public places for seveal months but it never caught much attention.
The reason it exploded from the above linked thread is because now Sup Forums had a new meme phrase. Sup Forums grew bored of POO IN LOO because it no longer gets the response of shitty indian posters that are now no longer on Sup Forums

Unsuspecting murricans on Sup Forums are now easier to troll since they are caught off guard and will give the response Sup Forums seeks.

It gets better eventually if that makes you feel any better

Fucking beautiful.

I don't think it's even funny.

The phenomenon is old as hell, so the whole thing seems like people late to the party to me.