Oh look. Europeans are being the world's most dominant power yet again

Oh look. Europeans are being the world's most dominant power yet again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lIf3X403kH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Africa behind Oceania
Ouch.

Indeed
>Straya, Kiwiland and Fiji are wiping floors with +50 african countries

Makes sense to me
pic related

France won the incontinence gold medla lel

Brother nation :D

Still more intelligent than Trump

no money = no training facilities and sports programs for youth = no results

he has no chance of winning, unlike europe's isolationist far right politicians who have already succeeded with the brexit and such
If this is "Europe leading the world" I'd very much like to go back to what the US has been doing for the last three-quarter century

Our medals aren't your medals, fuck off!!!

There is not a single far right politition in power here or even close to. Brexit was just a smug british thing, they never really wanted to be in the EU in the first place.

Britain is not in Europe anymore? Which of the other continents are you in then?

Shaddup Wales

>no training facilities and sports programs for youth = money spend on education and infractructure

I wonder why our goverments can't see that...

>what the US has been doing for three-quarter century
Like what? Exactly what could it do today that would turn it into the "american dream" again?

>political continents
>not geographical
shit op, shit thread

But America is not a continent?

Who cares about some stupid sports and medals?

It's just a game

Sending twenty times as many athletes as any other continent sure helps

Indeed, that chart has a mistake, it should be 'americas'

Far right has no chance in europe. Not even in my country, which is one of most conservative. Nazi spook is too real

Why not have them separate, though?

How many of the "Europeans" are actually Europeans?
I heard colonialism and importing slaves from Africa is still prevalent over there.

Where is our eurasia?

>Europe's population: 742.5 million
>USA+Canada combined population: 355.1
>Despite having 2.1 times as many people, Europe only has 1.9 times as many medals as the Americas (let's face it, the US and Canada are the only countries getting medals in the Americas)
>Eurosissies

Because otherwise south america would look worse than africa.

No.

This. A lot of the european and american medals have been won by immigrants or sons of immigrants, so it doesn't rapresent shit to me.

And?

America BTFO

Um no most medals in the USA were earned by Black Americans and White ones, not recent immigrants.

I wish olympic medals would actually mean shit.

has there been a war in euope or massive war including developed countries for 3/4th of a century or not?
Meanwhile 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries, "led" by europeans....

Its actually:
USA, Canada, Mexico, Caribbeans, Central America and South America etc. grouped together.

I didn't make the chart

>becuase otherwise North America would kick europe's ass per capita and I would have no bullshit to bitch about...

>muh per capita

this arguement doesn't make sense in the olympics because there's a finite amount of athletes each country can enter, and a finite amount of medals to be won. These have to correlation to the total populations of the countries competing, so the per capita arguement only makes sense when comparing countries of about the same size.

Why is America one continent?

Population of americas is:
953,7 million

Population of Europe:

Just keep making shit up Riley

>there's a finite amount of medals to be won
>this argument doesnt make sense because finite amount of athletes to be sent
So, by your logic, because each country gets a finite amount of athletes, countries with a larger pool (in this case continents, because thats our basis) are at 0 advantage in having greater athletes to choose from?
Sir, you are a fucktard

you are counting russia as part of europe in that chart

Their olympic comittee is grouped under 'european olympic comittees', just look it up in wikipedia. And I just snipped that chart from the web.

Do you realise it's measuring North and South America as one continent (which in fact has a larger total population than Europe)? And you got just over half the amount of medals. I'll enjoy watching you try to WORM your way out of this one, YANK.

You did it, Europe! And all you had to do was allow fifty one (51) different entrants to compete in the same exact events in order to raise the odds high enough to beat a single humble country across the ocean!

It's America, the continent.

Idiot

M8, per capita is a joke in the Olympics.

It means that for every gold medal Bahamas wins, you would have to win 1000 to be equal to them.

>Americas
did you not read the thread fucktard?

And you got half of your medals from Phelps. Lets see how you're doing in 4 years after he has reitred :D

Do you realize south america includes nations like Bolivia, Paraguay, Guyana, Venezuela, Ecuador, and parts of the world that are as poor or poorer than many african nations?

At the beginning I wrote niggers then I remembered about our volleyball team that defeated yours thanks to a russian.

all I hear is the sound of a WORM

*squishes you under my bootheel*

He only got 6 medals. Even without him we'd still be #1 by a good margin. Especially since we still have that douche Lochte to fall back on.

You're joking right? Even most of America's left wingers if in europe would be considered right wing.

>a single humble country

youtube.com/watch?v=lIf3X403kH0

Nice trips

but you would get more (You)s on

>tfw number 1 at the Olympics

And I don't even need to ride on anyones coattails for this accomplishment, can you do the same :^)

>And I don't even need to ride on anyones coattails for this accomplishment

Is that you phelps?

not to sound butthurt but i do think the olympics would be a lot more exiting if one person can do one discipline

ahh yes, the powerful australia squishing the US under its boot...

>sweden has 10 medals with 9 million population
>USA is in the overall lead but doesn't have over 300 medals with over 300mil population
pathetic

*crushes you into the mud like stubbing out a cigarette*

I have NO time for WORMS

No, take away the amount of medals Phelps won it would be 101 (from the previous score of 106), the next highest on the board (Great Britain) has 63 :^)

k
enjoy your backwards flushing toilets and sideways abo pussy

But, you didnt win those medals

I never claimed that we did good :^)

This is actually good because it will alert us to invest more money on sports again.

We did though :^)

Portugal has 1 medal

They could have more medals if our niggers stayed in Africa.

This is the best thing I've ever seen.
>If we pervert the calculation methods in a manner that shows Grenanda as the strongest country in the world with one goddamn medal, by that calculation, we did pretty good!!

And this isn't a troll image. Jurpeens are actually so butthurt that they literally resort to this sort of hilarity to validate themselves? For shame, Jurop. Victories are truly the gift that keep on giving.

who is this we :^)?

Maybe he is one of the athletes. Shitposting straight from Rio? :o

>bahamas has 1 gold medal with 300 thousand population
>sweden has 9 more medals but doesn't have 27 gold medals with over 9 million population
pathetic

>australia has 29 medals mith only 23 million people, a 26% increase in medal to million ratio
>the US has a population of 320 million, therefore to match Australia they would have to get 320 + 83 (403) medals
>they only got 50

pathetic

Man Australia is BEAST at olympics

America :^)

>be shot
>get american
We had a Olympics this year, we usually come higher

a shit* olympics

Oh look, europeans getting cucked by muslims and african inmigrants yet again.

>Mexico has 2 (fucking TWO) medals and a population of 122 million
>none of which include a gold

zitto animale

Straya was amazing though. The secret is the British ancestry.

Don't know, most "Europeans" appear to be Africans.

So we are shit at sports, AND per capita is a joke. Checks out.

Our womens football team beat usa and brazil and got silver, that's pretty fucking beastly. There's no beating germany though, ever. On either male or female side.

>silver is beastly

>Mexico has around twice the population of the UK

Realmente te hace pensar

But you guys make the best cocaine and that's something.

That's the Colombians dumbass, Mexicans just sell it to you

>I know more about your own continent than you

w e w

kek, nice damage control

Reminder that there would be 103 less medals if the USA isn't counted on part of the Americas

Sucks being the only worthwhile cunt in this godforsaken continent.

thanks mexibro

Not a whole lot about winning Olympic medals though.

It's not like we can expect to beat germany.

Larger countries have more options for good athletes. You're more likely to have an amazing swimmer in a country of 10 million people than you are in a country of 1 million people, statistically speaking.