This is not a general use or productivity CPU. This is a 144hz gaming only CPU

This is not a general use or productivity CPU. This is a 144hz gaming only CPU.

If you bought this CPU and don't have a 144hz screen and a GPU that can drive modern games at 144hz max settings (nvidia 1080 or better), or if you do something productive, you have really fucked up.

Buttblasted pajeet

You sound like a retard who doesn't understand modern gaming bottlenecks or other software requirements that are more CPU bound.

well said user. also double dubs of truth.

If you have a 144hz screen, you fucked up. Spending $1000 dollars for a high end gaymen monitor gpu and processor means you're a fucking loser. It's OK to game now and then but honestly chasing the electric Jew and next hardware memes like 1440p and 144hz is silly in most cases and you know it.

Nice argument. You sound like a ass hat.

7700K + GTX 1080 owner here. Also for emulation. Because this CPU @ 5 Ghz assblasts everything at single thread.

>an i7 can run even wow maxed out @ 144hz
It can't. I have both and get 120 fps unless in a city then it's maybe 75. And wow is meant to run in a toaster.

my 144hz VA panel cost $210

>I'm 17 years old and have the world figured out

mighty fine shitposting

OP is wrong and an imbecile, doesn't understand cpu architecture and use cases

On another hand, why do you want 144hz over 120hz? Is the concept of a least common multiple too difficult for you to get?

8700k is out senpai. Why you would buy a 7700k now its beyond me

>gaming only cpu
>face fucks poozen even with its 8 cores in games
>faster than poozen in basic shit like office
>faster than poozen in basic shit like web browsing
>faster than poozen in emulation
>only thing poozen is faster in is in 3d cad work that has perfect parallelism

>be amd pajeet fanboy
>get excited by rpcs3 using multithreading
>start circle jerk campaigns on Sup Forums and reddit
>start laughing at intel jewish fanbois
>benchmarks start to come out
>still lose in the overwhelming majority of benchmarks

most panels are 144hz if above 60 nowadays

>faster than poozen in basic shit like office
Incorrect. The only office thing that takes any cpu power, Excell, Ryzen excels in.
>faster than poozen in basic shit like web browsing
True if you use 4 tabs or less, and then the difference is not perceptible.
>only thing poozen is faster in is in 3d cad work that has perfect parallelism
And office, multitasking, web browsing, doing anything while gaming, video editing, transcoding, compression/decompression... Everything except games and photoshop basically.

fuck :DDDDDD
thats me.

>why do you want 144hz over 120hz?
Because one is bigger than the other you stupid AMDrone

Because 144Hz is just more common than 120Hz these days. It became popular during the era of 3D TV's (72Hz for each eye is better than 60Hz for each eye) and just stuck around. No idea where 165hz comes from.

Sell your cpu and motherboard and get 8700K

so I should be fine then?

Link or didn't happen. I challenge you to produce a 144Hz 1440p display for that price from a name brand maker.

>buying intel

shalom

My next cpu will be AMD since theyre back in the game and Intel is without a doubt highly Jewish who pulled some shady shit over the years

>scabby lake
>16GigaMeme
>1080 (kek'ed externally at this one, +1 {{{Pajeet}}}
>No optical drives detected

Tell me OP

What about the 8700k

8700k + 1080 ti owner here

In Dala I get 75-90 FPS, Every where else and I do mean every where else, the frames are 144, that's because they're capped. if uncap, they get as high as 240 fps.

So you're fucking wrong kiddo

Hey I've got the same monitor as you

>look ma', i like pulling shit out of my ass
>i'm such an edgy 4chaners.org xD xd XD

>It's only in PovRay and Cinebench that 1800X comes out on top—and only then by a small amount. That said, it's the Ryzen 1700 and 1700X that are priced closer to the 8700K, and it beats those by a good margin.
8700k delivers ryzen 8 core level of heavy multi-threaded performance, but face fucks the shit out of it in everything else. 8700k has the best of both worlds, single and multi. while ryzen barely has one. 8700k is the superior processor because of this.

>8700k is a house fire lol BTFO
>8700k offers same ryzen 8 core heavy multithreaded, but face fucks the shit out of it in everything else
>uses similar amount of power of overall slower poozen.
its as much as a house fire as ryzen but at least the 8700k is overall faster.

>mfw my Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1245 v5 @ 3.50GHz
>mfw ECC RAM
>mfw compiling shit erry day

>1440p

7700K is slightly slower in quad-threading than a 7600K.

Advertising i7s for gaming has always been a trap for children who think the more expensive processor is better at everything.

If you're going intel, i5s are always the logical choice for gaming.

>stuttering while gaming
bravo intel fags

>only one game stutters and that's gta
>therefor all intel processors suck for all gaming because one game stutters
Sup Forums is truly worse than /reddit/

>If you're going intel, i5s are always the logical choice for gaming.
Unless you play ARMA.

Hahah, look at that loser with his ancient kabylake junk. What a loser. I bet girls launch at you in sight.

I always thought arma was heavily dependent on single thread performance, I had a xeon and arma 3 ran like shit for me.

4790k and 1080Ti here, got no reason to upgrade my cpu for years still.

(you)
the benchmark needs to be done one die because of the alpha tier software right now

so wait israel unlocked an achievement by having jerusalem as its capital and it gave them +100 shill army?

good to see shills are still using always on turbo boost benchmarks

seems like they have run out of ideas to shill

i doubt it's worth 8700K...

>this is a 144hz CPU
so, it's shit then?