Have you been to Bulgaria?

Have you been to Bulgaria?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE
youtube.com/watch?v=_uOtE3sntFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE

No. I'd like to visit someday though, so I can bang some Turko-Slavic Bulgar qts.

I heard they are one of the top manufacturers of cars in the Balkans.

Stay there subhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=_uOtE3sntFo

Does it look like this?

You can't stop me, your women shall get KHAN'D once more

>"Personaly a dont like Bulgaria very much because the wars we had with them but this is bulshit from the west from USA,ENG,FRA on other sick and antimoral countries like them, they think they are betther than other people specificly of ballkan people like Serbs,Bulgarians,Greeks and all other Slavic and ortodocs people. we fuck your mothers and sisters sick gays and devills, you are the most idiotic thing on this planet! long live All ortodox and ancient people like us balkans and other east people!!"

Jesus Christ, why are so many of these youtube comments so autistic?

I was suppose to spend some time there but instead we had to drive through to Romania.

never, I heard it's pretty shit

Nobody actually goes there.

Check the arrows. Even Dune Coons hate Bulgaria

>Have you been to Bulgaria?
Yes and i am in Bulgaria right now.

I've been in Bulgaria, if you know what I mean.
Beautiful ass, I tell ya.

I will once Greece gets back its clay.

I bet that a Bulgarian gorilla destroyed his ass in prison, that's why he's so upset

Yes. I've really liked it.

no
maybe some day, but black sea is shitty for vacation, riptides, waves and jellyfish

Only the strong may survive :^)

Bulgarian women have big feet

I may visit some day

First you'll have to find a way to defeat those mechanized bulgarian gorilla batallions

Ya they are gipsy only gipsy

Yes. My granny owns real estate there.

Yes. Drove straight through the country from Greece to Romania with a stop in Plovdiv. Comfy city.

good
foreign devils stay out

Bulgarians, like all slav nations are genetically impoverished nations due to commie purges killing of the best and brain drain. Sad story really, there's no way to salvage them. It's genetics.

No reason for me to go there, it's quite literally melanine deficient niggers at this point, there's enough of the melanistic kind up here anyway.

Every year. I go there for cheap vacations and to experience getting mugged by police protected thieves on the sea side.

I like Bulgaria :)