Why can't women take banter?

Why can't women take banter?

youtube.com/watch?v=5tZcbfbUTyc

Other urls found in this thread:

parlement.com/id/vge7dtpfisyf/m_j_m_tiny_kox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't watch this shit longer than a minute.
Some people need to be euthanized.

She probably is a poo in loo

back to r9k faggot

The guy was clearly a creep though. I mean she could have handled it better, maybe just said "Fuck you" and walked away or something.

>creep
>stupid lady gets in his face with accusitory tone after he just got done talking about his daughters drug problems

He is one of us.

I love this guy.

His name is Hugh Mongous and she is pissed at mr Mongous because.... why?

>"Want my name?"
>"Yeah"
>"it's Hugh Mungous"

Yes, he's a creep. Maybe you should go back to /r9k/ if you think that's an acceptable way to talk to a female, especially in a professional setting.

I lol'd.

Or are you serious?

She thinks he is making his name up

what does this have to do with Sup Forums seriously

because he is. It was a perverted joke

His name is Hugh Mungous. Some people have unique names, like Dick Johnson

It's anglo culture.

Why did she make it about her? He was obviously taking a jab at his own weight with that joke, and she suddenly went mental.

Or Dick van Dyke.
Or Dick de Cock, met c-o-c-k.

But if they tell her their names after she asks, it is sexual harassment.

In the Netherlands there is a parliament member called Tiny Kox.

parlement.com/id/vge7dtpfisyf/m_j_m_tiny_kox

there are so many Dick van Dyke's here in Michigan. Is it really popular in Nederland?

Not him, van Dijk is a popular last name. Just like Kok. Dick is not an usual first name.

I know a guy called Ron de Bil. Ronde bil means round ass.

Written Dick van Dijk, but yes.

This guy is an ugly and filthy fucker (probably somewhat retarded as well) and should be put down with the rest of /r9k/, but this woman is mentally ill as well. I'm not going to take a side but I'm going to point out that you're completely retarded for making the statement "Why can't women take banter".
Obviously neither person is representative of their gender. You might feel close with the retard, but it's just you.

He makes a joke and doesnt even seem to realize what her issue is. In her dirty mind she invents all kinds of shit. And shes harassing him while accusing him of a crime. How can you not take sides?

always bums me out how Europeans "Americanized" their names over here desu. Also, Meijer is Dutch right? That's a popular market here in Michigan.

Meijer is indeed a common name here.

Nice

nigger woman?

I once introduced myself as Wesley to a British girl. And then she laughed and called me Vaseline. :(