When you want to listen to music and charge your phone at the same time

>when you want to listen to music and charge your phone at the same time
Owners of /nu/phones will never know this feel.

>Nearing 2018
>Not having Bluetooth headphones

>not getting a Galaxy S8 instead

nobody gives a shit

I wish someone would permaban you idiot advertisers

>having to mention your gender on an anonymous cavepainting image exchange forum
Typical roastie.
Anyways,
>having to pay for an unreliable and laggy product that costs minimum of $70 to work as well as a $5 pair of wired headphones

>advertisers
what
>literally arguing against the phone in pic
>called a shill

I don't like the no headphone jack trend, but I literally never have to do this. I only listen to music on my phone if I'm mobile. If I'm mobile, how am I charging? Yes there are battery packs, but I'm not a forgetful retard, so my phone is always charged.

AirPods bitch

Oh hello poorfag, sorry I couldn’t hear you there. I was too busy using my Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones with my Apple iPhone.

You see, richfags like me can charge our phones and continue listening without even being at the phone, with best in class noise cancelling technology and superior sound. Plus with a 20 hour battery life, I can get on a plane to Miami and still have battery left in the tank. Plus no wires to tangle or fray or break. Plus, I am free to charge my iPhone whenever I please.

You povertylords will never know this feel. Get a job you bums.

>richfag
>144p camera
>chinkplastic bose
>iphone bought on a 10-year lease
iToddlers never learn.

For real though bluetooth needs immense improvement. 192k vbr live encoding/decoding on the headphones and phone would make it pretty much lossless audio to human ears.

Also we need to eliminate skipping/stuttering and audio out of sync issues.

192k vbr Opus*

you sound like the text-book definition of a shill.

gg

>people still using phones with headphone jacks
how pedestrian

Mine were 26 bucks, which was comparable to what I paid for wired earbuds. I have no lag (not perceptible on videos). Needing to charge is frustrating but I've never had them run out on me while outside - and that includes on long flights. Other than that, sometimes the sound cuts out if I pass someone on the street also wearing bluetooth headphones. At least that's what I think is happening. It's only ever short (half a second) outages.

hold up there NEET, you can larp and meme all you want but it won't change the fact that your parents won't buy you the newest iphone.

I think ill be staying in 6 city for a while... :/

I ride a bike in jeans to work, the headphone dongle lasted a month... the lightning jack is massively inferior in wear to a right angle 3.5 TRS jack... had the same problem with fucking earpods pinching at the same fucking point.

Nothing beats [picture related] for sound quality durability and charging

Bitrates of at least 192k are transparent among pretty much all lossy formats.

True but at that bitrate there are still some people that can tell MP3/AAC has quality loss. Opus more aggressively hides the artifacts.

enjoy your bluetooth security holes

>bose

Stop escaping reality with trashy electronic music and do something with your life.
Why are you expecting everyone to have a shitty life like yours to the point listening to music AT home while your phone IS CHARGING is a good thing?
literally no reason to have jack port in 2018.

Not a single refutation or argument, just name calling and slander. Sad!

>I think ill be staying in 6 city for a while... :/
You don't get a choice goyim.

The phone isn't under warranty so I don't see the problem here.

Asus refused to fix the myriad of Nexus 7 issues for free, all manufacturers do this. If you want a longer warranty, you buy one.

get chink lcd screen-digitizer. better than buying from apple

>At McDonald’s
>Grubbin’
>Plug phone to charge and listen to...
>Uh oh, can’t listen to music at same time
>Needs to buy an adapter that would do both from the electonic fruit vendor

pmps will rise again

>what is qi/wireless charging

Should have got bluetooth headphones.
Or you know, charged your phone before you left.

>it's just a matter of time

Says some retard based on anecdotal evidence. My iPhone 6 is three years old, with no signs of touch disease.

>consumer reports
Are you 75 years old gramps?

i got a busted 6 64gb for free... turns out it passsword locked but wasnt icloud locked and i got a chink screen replacement with a unique colour combination

$160 unique looking iphone 6 immune to touch disease... this was in 2015..... winning !

Not bad man, spend like $20 on a touch up with paint and you could probably get even more.

Give it back jamal

don't you mean they WILL know this feel, since they want to do it but they can't?

This is fucking stupid

>not buying first class so you can charge your 5.5 billion dollar beats

Trust me. Bartenders and bar staff are better iphone collectors than Jamals, but the important distinction is they didnt actively do any niggering...People are usually too wrecked to remember where they might of left it to even start looking and the battery is usually runs out before they sober up and go to "find my phone" the next day

The amount of wasted iphones because of icloud is just shitty... should have a 60 or 90 day limit IMHO... its just wastefull

I like my samshit but who actually sits down next to an outlet to charge their phone and listen to music from the phone simultaneously?

That just seems bizarre to me, I have never seen or heard of anyone doing that.