The whitest European country is objectively one of if not the shittiest country in Europe

>The whitest European country is objectively one of if not the shittiest country in Europe
Really fires up your neurons

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_bottleneck
uusisuomi.fi/tiede-ja-ymparisto/201691-geenitutkijat-yllattyivat-eurooppa-nyt-jaettu-suomalaisiin-ja-ei
elisanet.fi/alkupera/Sisasiitto.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends on the study and the pool tested but generally any of the Baltics are whitest. Finns are a bit inbred.

>Finns are a bit inbred
horseshit

Then explain genetic isolation from all of Europe. Let me do that for you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_bottleneck

uusisuomi.fi/tiede-ja-ymparisto/201691-geenitutkijat-yllattyivat-eurooppa-nyt-jaettu-suomalaisiin-ja-ei

Lithuania isn't that bad. I enjoyed my time there when I went last summer

Only some parts of Finland are inbred though. These inbreds make up only around 1/3 Finns.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
That has to do with population movement, not inbreeding. Try to refrain from discussing shit you know nothing about.
Tämä johtuu proto-euraasialaisesta perimästämme, ei sisäsiittoisuudesta.

This, when people started to move to cities and Eastern and Western Finns mixed (the two are genetically further apart than Brits and Frenchmen) it naturally widened the variety of genes in our offspring.

Toi selitys ei kelpaa. Näitä geenejä ei ole millään toisella populaatiolla vaan ne ovat mutaatioita jotka tapahtuivat Suomessa ja levisivät Savon asutuksen myötä. Savolaisethan ovat sairaalloisen sisäsiittoisia.

It's because being a good country relates to much more recent evolution than whiteness. Whiteness genes and good country genes are correlated because this evolution took place in countries that a many of the former but it's not the same thing. Lithuania for some reason was the least affected by the good country evolutionary pressure and Lithuanians can be considered kind of primitive white like Sephardic Jews are a more primitive version of Ashkenazi Jews.

Tell me more, timo

Please no bullying we are known for our suicidal tendencies

elisanet.fi/alkupera/Sisasiitto.pdf

>goes on to post Y-DNA haplos
Do you even know how genetics work? I sure do, and I know Finns are a genetic isolate, not much unlike Icelanders.

The image was in response to him, not you.

Some Finns genetically overlap with Estonians.

That's because Estonians are Finnic, with roughly half of the population having been tainted by Baltoslavic blood.

>shitty country means no immigrants
what a shock

>Shitaly confirmed for browner than Spain
ayyy

Salty žyd detected