en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
ottomanhistorypodcast.com/p/blog-page_18.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_AXjFf7g3f0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are your thoughts about genocides?

naber knk?

Religious views?

Kamışa su yürüdü mü?

Why are you going for islam shiet more and more?

Did you fugg your cousin?

They happened, no one can change it. People shouldnt lose their shit for stuff happened 100-200 years ago.

When are your cousins going home? I don't mind them for the most part but tell them they should stop lurking in alleys and in front of nightclubs looking for trouble

t. Agop Agopyan

İim senden?

People should be free about what they believe. I'm Muslim my self but a lot of my friends here are atheists or agnostics.

Im not

No, disgusting

>They happened

please leave ekşi.

Thoughts on Europe?

Haha. Well your country wanted them as my grand father told me. It was your country's fault but if they are being cunts to Germans there, they should return here

I'm not talking about Armenian genocide or a specific genocide.

They should stop getting immigrants. That way they can rise again. I like Europe..

>Im not
I ment Turks, why are you more into islam lately?

Favorite boardss?
Least favorite boards?

People are not into islam lately,infact new gens are less conservative. Political islam and bad propaganda against us makes it look like it.

OK, good to know

How well can you understand Turkic speakers of different languages (Azerbaijani, Uzbek, etc)

Image about Japan and how treated in textbook?

are you white(ish)?

why do you keep sending us Russian tourists? they're very rude desu

How can I genocide all the ABOS in España?

Well there could be couple explanation for that.

1-Most of Turkey is Muslim anyway, dont listen fags that trying to look good and saying "Aww only erdoganists are muslim."
2-But there's Modern-Civilized European looking muslims in here which those fags talking about. For example my family is one of them. You asking why civilized muslims are getting less ? They're not. Erdogan wants "At least 3 kid" from his followers. Which modern people of Turkey doesnt follow that and have kids less than 3.
3-So modern people arent getting any less. Just erdoganist are getting more

I love Sup Forums and spend most of time here, also im checking Sup Forums sometimes. There isnt specific board that i dont like

Well if i fly to azerbaijan now i would have hard time to getting them in the first hours but after one day i would probably a native speaker

I'm white

Get weapon(i think its easy in there)
Find a lot of people with guns
Kill them. Eat their babies and rape their women

Do you honestly believe refugees are ''peaceful''?

What are the specs of the PC that you are browsing Sup Forums on? If it's not a PC then what phone/tablet is it?

No i dont. Well there might be refugees who are peacufull but you cant understand who is or who is not

What happened to the Ottoman Empire?

Do you wish Turkey was significant in its old Empire like the British, French, Spanish and Russians are in theirs?

AMD R7 240(OC) (shit tier but i can play every game on medium settings)
I7 4770
8 GB Ram

What do you think about Kazakhs?

Ottoman was good until 1700's. Because jews,circissians and other ethnics than Turks started to get into important places in empire. They didnt work for empire, they was working for themselves.. Also ottoman stopped making science and started to think so much about religion

Turkic people in Kazakhistan? Yes theyre bro's. But kazakhstan should be more civilized and have a real army. I dont want to be offensive. I could say bad things about Turkey too but that was not the question

What do you think about Hungary, and its people?

Is your ass hairy?

Is Turkey rightful Celtic clay?

What do you think about East Turkestan?

Your opinion on gays, your president, and the hijab or burka?

Great people. Would like to visit hungary some dasy

No

Wew.. If they can invade here and take our land why not?

They should stop praying all day and get weapons and organize and defend themself

i'm not op but

>Azerbaijani
95% comprehensible
>Uyghur
65%
>Kazakh/Kyrgyz
35%
>Uzbek
30%
distant brothers
has the widest borders among turan-related countries
cool people generally
too bad cucked by soviets
too bad i hear about corrupted politicians from there
kek wtf is that
>gays
i don't give a fuck
>your president
asshole but i would prefer him over gülen if you ask
>and the hijab or burka?
again, i don't give a fuck about others but i would never let my girlfriend or wife wear those
yes

Describe your GF

>my opinion on gays
If a person is gay, i dont give a fuck they can fuck with eachother at their home, but i dont want to see their protest and shit at streets.

>my president
I dont like him. He's a hypocrite and hes not even a Turk hes Georgian.

>hijab or burka
If a person want to wear them, why would others care about that? Its a personal issue

Tell me what you think Almancılar

of*

Dont have one but i might have soon

Thought's about india/pakistan

If germans ok with them. Im ok with them.

Dont know much about pakistan, but i dont india and their culture. Britain should rulr them and teach them sometihng..

we did we wuz empirez n sheit

Not OP, most of the 3rd gen are like mutants, not knowing (or intentionally not learning) about both German and Turkish customs,culture,history. They bloat about their ignorance and deny how they are stuck inbetween two identities.

most of them are uneducable and i think they don't really represent us

You shouldnt have let those farmers to get their own cunt...

Can you guys expand on this? Im german and Im actually really curious what actual Turks think of our biggest minority. One of my best mates is turk but I cant really ask him because he goes absolutely mental if anyone calls him turk.

Why would he go mental if someone said he was a Turk?

Well our biggiest minority is kurds and we fucking hate them. If you hate Turks in there thats ok. Because you dont have to have people with other culture.

My dad lived in Germany for 3-4 years. I asked him why did you leave? He said "I've been in a lot of fights with kurds in there and also Turks. If i'd stayed there i would be in prison or a grave."

So there is a lot of gang wars with Turks and kurds and Germans. I dont know the current situation but if they bother you they shouldnt be there. Its your country..

Are you Effendi from /balk/?

Because he forgot where he came from, he want to be a German but now hes not a German nor Turk. He's hypocrite

we don't like them. they look weird talk funny and act retarded when they come here we make fun of them.

Im not op but i don't like them too. Reason is they were(and are) the lowest of the society. And they didn't come a long way by any chance. All the turkish diaspora is mostly made by lowest level of turkish society. Not likeable by any means. Also when turkey was extremely poor they thought they were better despite painting walls or cleaning toilets etc so another reason to not like them.

Whats your opinion on your neighbouring countries?

Why do you want to conquer Balkans?

Does this country trigger you?

C*CKS :d

Do you believe Turkey is European?

No my family had a big land in Ottoman empire. They were taking care of economical stuff in Ottoman.

They fell like they are not welcome there which forces them to have a society closed to outside world, only unifying things for them are the Turkish identity and religion but as you said many of them deny it but first thing he/she would do is go home and listen to Turkish folk songs about homesickness and read/learn passages from Quran to verify his being in that country. Your friend is probably a high school drop out or graduated through hardships like beatings from his father if he skipped school and such. It's hard to feel welcome in this situation from a German.

>Also ottoman stopped making science and started to think so much about religion

They never did anything relating to science or philosophy

No, there's a poster from the /balk/ general that posts from Turkey and everyone calls him Effendi. Are you him?

pic unrelated I found it while filling out the capcha

Well, his family is alevi. He refers to himself as atheist and just hates Islam and all that turkish bullshit in germany. One of his sister is with a chinese and the other with a german and their father got a lot of flak from the turkish community for this. You know he is the kind of guy who is a loveable big hairy bear who hates all that macho shit. We actually had a pretty heated discussion about this. What is german identity and so on. He, myself and my other good mate who is russian. And pretty much all I said applies to the russian too. He also goes mental if someone doesn't say he is german. Quite complex topic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

>After 1961 Turkish citizens (largely from rural areas) soon became the largest group of Gastarbeiter in West Germany.

they were ignorant village people who didn't saw anything other than their village then they went to germany to earn some money see big cities they experienced culture shock then got lost with identity problems. they are not like germans they are not like turks in turkey they are something we don't even know now.

Answer plis

If he speaks german and feels german, seems pretty german to me.

It is not as bad as the turks describe here 2bh. Only the language barrier is a problem but many german turks return to Turkey and live perfectly fine there.

We're all enemies (except bulgaria i think) theres not much to think about

We just want to make balkans great again

No, but this is not their land, only half of the cyprus is their. North of the cyprus is ours.

No

kek then read this
ottomanhistorypodcast.com/p/blog-page_18.html

Come on a little bit more detailed please

No

It is diaspora user. It is.
Not OP.
Bulgaria and Greece=Orthodox Turks
Syria and Iraq=war-ridden shitholes
Azerbaijan=good
Armenia=i personally feel bad for their hatred and poverty
Iran=can be based but not. Overall ok
Georgia=good

t. Polizei filminden Ali Ekber

youtube.com/watch?v=_AXjFf7g3f0

:d

>it is
why

Agree. But we are not the US, you know? He looks turkish as fuck and his parents speak bad german. He might see himself as a german but ask anyone on the street if hes german and they will say hes a turk. Im not one of those who held those refugees welcome signs but I honestly feel sad for my mate.

>except bulgaria i think

hoho they hate us too. a lot.

Anlattık ulan işte. 4 user da götünden uydurmuyor herhalde.
even here in Turkey all these people from different ethnicities and no one questions when they say so(other than a real small retarded racist fanatics). I guess it is even easier in germany.

>Well, his family is alevi
Then he's probably Kurdish, that would explain why he takes Turk as an insult.

>not knowing about qizilbashes
stop

>implying all alevis are kurds

Can you please get the fuck out of Cyprus

Well, 10 years ago Erdogan said "zero problem policy in our borders"

We're not good with Greece. Because historical reasons and also we invaded cyprus also we've fucked them in Kardak Crisis.

We've had several problem with Iran, but i dont remember them

Armenia hates us for historical reasons, they're fucking cry baby. Also we hate them because they're trying invade azerbaijan with russian help.

Iraq and Syria hates us because we fly jets on their land and we have army in their land

Georgia? I think we're neatural with them

fucking retard

>even here in Turkey all these people from different ethnicities and no one questions when they say so(other than a real small retarded racist fanatics). I guess it is even easier in germany.

What do you mean?

>Then he's probably Kurdish, that would explain why he takes Turk as an insult.

He is half. But he hates kurds and turks equally. As I said, he refers to himself 100% german and goes mental if you say he isn't

This started off as an AMA and now is turning in to a neckbeard competition.

OP, where do you and your fellow Turks see your fellow turkfags see your relationship with the EU heading?

kill yourself dumb asshole

Sweet unibrow tears are delicious

We don't have border problems with Iran and Georgia generally likes us because we are backing them aganist Russia.

Are you guys frightened by the idea of an increasingly Islamist political environment? Given that the most recent coup failed and the dude in charge seems like a bit of an unhinged cleric with popular support I could easily see Turkey backsliding into another shitty Islamic state.

i would have a unibrow if i was a kurd

sie m8 :d

Where do you live anyway?

no turk wants it erdo probably just pushes it because its not like europeans also want it really so their we dont want them in eu remarks become a huge deal so it gives erdo one versus all badass points and shit

Hamburg born. Wesermarsch raised. All around North-german. You?