You will never be Norwegian

>you will never be Norwegian

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s10hBQlaFWdy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am Norman

REEEEEEEEEEEE!

>You will never be european.

>You will never be a Colombian drug lord.

>Be colombian
>Don´t be a rich drug lord.

You do realizse that for middle class your quality of life is a lot better than for Europeans, don't you? Sure, big ticket items will be more expensive for you, but everyday stuff, from just buying fresh fruit to going out clubbing will be a lot more accessible for you and you live amongst warmer, more affectionate people, plus getting laid is easier, opposed to them things will get a lot better for you as you age rather than go to shit, and statistically chances are you will at some point in your life start a family unlike them. Being beta is still just a pahse in Latin America and not lifelong. Be happy, it really only gets good for Euros if they're upper middle class and even then they don't get the lifestyle upper middle class get in our countries. Mexico City is full of Euros who realized they could open a bar and live like kings here with money they couldn't have done shit with back home.

This. You guys don't know how good you have it.

Thanks for your wods, i think some of that must be true.

>You will never be pretend New Zealand

>ywn be japanese

>have never been to a scandinavian country
sure thing buddy

Good

Scenery looks amazing but everything else looks depressing.

>depressing
i don't see it

>brits talking about depressive
Kek

>You will never be a norwegian oil baron

I dunno, it just looks empty and the wooden houses look a bit meh desu.

I might be going next month anyway so I'll make my mind up then.
Depressing not depressive

>you will never post vocaroo

All I want is to be able to afford basic stuff. Right now I can't even have dinner in a cafe\restaurant ot buy a freaking bicycle.

>he will never engage life in full argentinian mode

>wooden houses meh

>ywn have an australian accent
>ywn hang out at a skate park after school with your mates in the afternoon because its still too hot to go home
>ywn find a spider on your toilet
>ywn have that bad of an internet that you need to go outside and have real fun

They look naff imo, I'm too used to brick.

Full pirate mode?

>you will never be norwegian
>you will never be icelandic
>you will never be swiss

>I might be going next month anyway so I'll make my mind up then.
Don't, autumn is the single worst season to be in Norway. Any other season is fine, but not autumn.

>They look naff imo, I'm too used to brick

nigga autumn is comfy af

vocaroo.com/i/s10hBQlaFWdy

>alright mate can you rearrange your wedding because apparently autumn is shit
>yeah go on then

Arsehole.

It isn't. It's wet, cold, constantly raining, and people are depressed because summer is over. Streets are also completely empty, except with the occasional gypsey here and there. Literally the shittiest season in the Nordics. At least winter is snowy and comfy.

he really should tbqh

t. bergen
autumn is literally more comfy than winter 2bh

This 2bh. The anticlimax from post-Summer is the worst. Winter, spring, and summer are the good seasons around these parts.

Bergen is shitty all year round, lad. Obviously I'm from Oslo.

>Obviously I'm from Oslo

Worst place of Norway.

i feel you. I wish i was norwegian too. They're just...so perfect and awesome. I hate living sorrounded by idiots in this red neck country.

paki brum strikes again just fuck off ravi

wtf i don't get it

was norway poor or not ???

no wonder it sucks for you then, oslo is a shithole

>cherrypicked image of a single nice day in autumn
Fuck off

stop memeing

>you will never be Jewish

i love norway

good

not missing out on much
t. diaspora

Yeah, but as a Jew, you could choose a part of the Jewish identity depending on your daymood.
If you're feeling dominant and nationalistic you can always look to the badass Israeli settlers or the OT OG's, and if you're feeling more intellectual and cosmopolitan you can just be like the sophisticated intellectual, western diaspora Jews for a while.
Plus they have some of the oldest history for any group of people in the world today, are current world leaders in kebab removal and have so many scientists and artists historically.

Also, why aren't you in the promised land right now removing kebab with your people?

>You will never play hockey riding a moose while drinking bagged milk.

Feels bad eh.

Sweden is a p cool place, hanging out here for a while

>you will never be the top 20%
>you will never be the top 1-4%
>you will never be part of the absolute oligarchy

>Don't, autumn is the single worst season to be in Norway. Any other season is fine, but not autumn.

Foreign students in Bergen city saying they looking forward to the rainfull autumn in Bergen.

This is load of bullshit.

I'm a Welsh/Norwegian mutt.

>I will always be part of the fenno-elvish race

He can't be Bergen because
>At least winter is snowy and comfy.

Snow is a Oslo thing

I hope you don't live in Malmö.

>ywn be white

I hate being a fucking wog.

>normie invasion

Snow is an everywhere-but-Bergen thing

And autumn can be pretty nice too. You can have weeks with nice, sunny weather, deep blue sky, and fresh, cool air with the smell of falling leaves.
If you're going on vacation in Norway in autumn, you should bring clothes for rainy weather, but it's not always raining, and you can try to make the best out of it and have a really nice time.

no, I'm not suicidal

>Oslo
winps, non western immigrants, swedes, cucks

>Bergen
Real men lives there