Um..what did he mean by this?

Um..what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is bragging about his killing spree status.

please don't give voice to this vile human being.

gestapo scum. mods delete this thread.

>please don't give voice to this vile human being.
>this vile human being
>human being
What the fuck are you talking about?

typo, sorry desu

>reddit spacing

stfu pol nigger with your reddit spacing,if I want a new paragraph, I make double space since new paragraphs don't make a margin here. nigger.

What is reddit spacing?

Also, why are you jealous of esthetic vertical spacing?

it shows you're a fucking retard who doesn't know how to structure a paragraph and should probably fuck off back to that shithole website

>pol nigger
>projecting this hard

not my fault paragraphs don't have margin set here. I'm not part of the shithole site, go back to to HN, SV faggot.

That's not reddit spacing, you retard. That's just a paragraph.

This

Is

Reddit spacing. Because their platform requires an empty line after the quote, or it won't work.

Sup Forums is a board of peace, faggot. Stop taking its name in vain

I hope that got reported as CP.

fucking this

He's taking about how he's going to fuck us all, one by one.

>announcing your killstreak
>announcing your killstreak at one
why is moot such a cuck

Flaunting that (((he))) can molest infants with the full backing of the Jewnited States govt.

>what is paragraphing

Let me guess, your high school assignments are just a wall of text without any paragraphs

kys your;eselve

number of foreskins consumed

>>announcing your killstreak at one
lrn2read

>In this picture you can see me participating in a routine paternal activity of a normal human being (sex: male)
>I like many of my fellow (human) fathers am holding a human spawn not unlike many other living beings on planet Earth in particular of the Mammalian category
>On top my clavicle bone you can see a rather exquisite piece of cotton meshed into a single flat cloth which my fellow humans inform me is often used to cage the smaller being while I perform my fatherly duty (as any normal human parent would)

*snip*

okletmetypeeverythinglikethisincasesomeNEETaccusesmeofredditspacing

you fucking cuck cunt retard fuckstick shitstain

My God that Jewish nose.

>bragging about being a reddit cuck
Neck yourself.

Just posting a photo of his dinner.

Preparing matzos for the upcoming hanukkah?

Babies raped and their genitals butchered

Does he have an alien family too? :^)

It's circumcision you fuckheads.

>tfw you'll never be this kiddo
>tfw you were born in a dust poor technologically superstitious family, raised by a single mom and blamed for every issues on computers you touched.
At least I wasn't born in Sudan, India, Iraq or whatever third world country. Yet, I'm still jelly, somehow.

Now THIS is reddit spacing

That's not a paragraph. That's just poor typing. See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph and especially the first few words which state "A paragraph consists of more than one sentence". According to your logic, the post should have been like this:

please don't give voice to this vile human being.

gestapo scum.

mods delete this thread.

It looks like shit and isn't good writing. Stop trying to justify it just because you are on a crusade against what you perceive people who say "reddit spacing" as being.

what

did

he

mean

by

this

?

>hapa
say hello to the new Elliot

Isnt that inappropriate place for a child? wtf jews

imagine if he inserted his pointy nose into that babies pooper for funsies haha. wouldn't it be funny if the poophole was still dirty? just a thought haha