ITT: Post serial killers from your country. Pic related is Doctor Pirola("Pirola" means "bowels" in portuguese)...

ITT: Post serial killers from your country. Pic related is Doctor Pirola("Pirola" means "bowels" in portuguese),he killed over 20 people by ripping their bowels out of their bodies and shitting in the the hole of their bellies after taking laxatives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5x185EuYMKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how does that differ from average brazilian?

Not a serial killer but he murdered a family of Swedes that went after him because he had stolen a bike from them.

That face looks familiar

Is he a blogger?

I thought only niggers and muslims killed people in sweden

>in portuguese
more like favelian

He is a brazillian youtuber:
youtube.com/watch?v=5x185EuYMKY

>believing internet memes

Kyriakos Papachronis. 2 murders, multiple rapes and attempted rape -murders, bombings, arson. Cool kid.

OP made up all that story then?

Yeah I meant vlogger

He's not actually the guy I was thinking of though

Yes

Pietro Pacciani, a farmer convicted for the 16 murders of the "Monster of Florence"

Likely not guilty

not guilty indeed

Translate pls

it means that Latvians and Romanians are subhumans

That's a typical nigger story

The second one is Lithuania but I still don't understand what that graph is about.

He killed and ate a Chinese kid then mailed his limbs to elementary schools and government offices, then fled to Berlin.

my bad, wasn't Latvia. it's just crime statistics and Romanians commit 7 times more crimes in Finland compared to actual Finns.

Don't think we have any serial killers but we did have a bunch of geniuses who decided to kidnap a kid from my school for ransom. They sent his fingers to his parents with the ransom note.
One of them was an ex cop who thought he knew the system well enough to get away with it. [spoiler]He was wrong.[/spoiler]

It is gypsy, but with 10 years had a history of rapes, 17 women.

i heard about this guy, good that i dont live in his city

It's interezting.

There have probably been more serial killers in the past century that modern governments haven't kept track of simply because the law enforcement didn't bother.

In terms of the U.S., take your pick. We've been recording serial murderers since 1885

didn't he post it on Sup Forums as well?

I dunno but probably. He was wanted for torturing cats too, so I doubt Sup Forums would've liked him.

Chinese aren't people