Wake up

>wake up
>you're now in Pyongyang
what do?

Steal a banner.

Die trying to cross the border to worst korea.

BUy plane ticket to Sinaloa

Well obviously this is in the future where it's become an international zone to help transition it over to the south korean government
So go for a walk

live the dream

Why did the American government instruct that student to steal a banner anyway? What did they possibly hope to accomplish?

EVERYTHING BURNS

Die in traffic accident.

Me unfocused on the left

>dumped in Pyongyang
>doesn't know more than 5 words in Korean

probably try to convince the authorities I'm an american defector with information, then spew out made up bullshit and hope to god it works.

>try to play pokemon go
>realise that it doesn't work
>cross to best korea
>buy tickets for messgram
>go to the concert
>cross to japan
>go to shibuya to touch my gf's ass

>"Hi Leddit. I went to NK last week. Here is a pic of a guy taking down a banner and getting arrested. AMA about the super oppressive regime"
>"Oh man I love you NK is so evil xD"
>"Yeah don't forget to buy my new book lol"

They should execute him IMO.

Thanks for the information. As eternal gratitude you will now stay in North Korea to serve the great leader forever!

prise supreme leader

... that looks so much like russia

>All those crosswalks every 50mts or so.

That Boulevard must be a traffic nightmare during rush hour

>tfw phobia of open spaces

It is rush hour.

>what do?
Get comfy

Truly a wonder country, how can Japan even compete?

>implying anyone (1) can
baffles me why other countries even bother existing

>Rush hour
>North Korea
user, those buildings are for show. Nobody lives or works in them

Say that i have amnesia, have no idea how i wake up here and i am russian. They return me to home, because have nothing against us and try to save good relationships.They are grateful for the fact that we freed them from the Japanese and helped build communist shitholle

Kewl. I'm going to find me a cushy government job where i do nothing all day, have a free house, free food.
Live in country without advertising! It's still shit...but at least there's that.

>mfw it looks more developed than Madrid.