>every person running up to date system is affected by it
>still no update
loving the linux experience

Never thought I'd say this but, install gentoo

He fell for the arch meme

>running gnome

why are you using arch?
who recommended you arch?
in fact, why in god's omnipotent cock does arch exists?

just use void, or even god forbid, gentoo

Install Xfce or KDE, faggot.

Has gnome created a blogpost about it explaining how this is INNOVATION and how they refuse to fix what's not broken and users should shut up? Because they probably will.

arch users are irrelevant

why not just
>running linux

t. retard

He fell for the arch meme

But doesn't arch use upstream packages? I was under the assumption this bug affects everyone, but idk I use i3.

>loving the linux experience
You mean the Arch experience. If you want flexible but stable, try Gentoo - if you can install Arch, you most likely can install Gentoo too.
If, however, you want bleeding-edge, you'll want to expect the system to break every once in a while and make preparations for it. Being ready to boot from USB and chroot into Arch to fix whatever might come up when you do "pacman -Syu" is a good start, but you could also go the extra mile and set up Xen or KVM on a minimal Debian and then just work/browse/whatever from a couple easily-replaced Arch VMs.

>gnome

There's your problem.
Why are you using software that depends on Systemd? Don't you like freedom?

>gnome
There's your problem. Don't talk shit about a perfectly fine kernel when the problem is your retarded DE.

Use fluxbox if you must.

They are. They are a very small minority and don't influence the world we live in.

it affects every distro that ships upstream packages

>using gnome
>complaining about linux

The question you should ask is: If they all disappear tomorrow, will we notice.

[spoiler]no[/spoiler]

wrong. there will a bunch of threads on Sup Forums about it, so i'll definitely notice.

>Arch
>GNOME
Are you deliberately trying to make your computing life uncomfortable?
Why not just install some Ubuntu-like distro?
I run KDE Neon and I have a nice and reliable OS that I can count on. Minimal Ubuntu LTS + latest KDE is the best experience GNU/Linux can offer nowadays.
- - - ex openPEPE user - - -

>use Debian Sid instead of Arch
>use Cinnamon instead of Gnome
>get a 30 day uptime on a laptop without even trying and nothing breaks, the last restart was because the battery ran out and it wasn't plugged in
up 30 days, 22:58, 1 user, load average: 1.02, 0.81, 0.65

Why not
>having a computer

Why not
>owning technology

Why not
>living

>running
Just buy a car poorfag

so that's what they mean by 'daily driver'.