How are spanish women?

How are spanish women?

I'm really interested in them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1FjznXsqWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crazy, absolutely fucking crazy. They also love confrontation and fighting. They will call it a discussion/debate, but really they are fighting.

niggers like all southern euros. you would fit in nicely

Lol, your gf is spanish or what? Shit tier, I hate them, we are like brits with their grills,

l'afrique commence aux pyrénées

t. Camus

Hahahaha lad, they migrate to Ireland now because Brexit and obviusly no Jobs in Spain.

Be careful with your wallet

This too

youtube.com/watch?v=k1FjznXsqWk
>You'll never defile her autistic pussy

Wtf I don't look like that and I'm not even pure Spaniard, delet this.

Shit

Wow, that was low. Poor France ins't that black yet.

>divorcetugal

Pues una putas, malditas zorras, aquí en España hay un de misogenos gracias a las hijas de puta esas

A lot of Spanish working in our hospitals here to learn medical English so they can move to Canada, US, etc. Which is fair enough, but almost every situation ends with a "talk" (aka confrontation).

It has come to the point that when I hear my name said in Spanish that I keep walking. Spanish guys are a lot more chill and not as loud.

It begins at the Loire river

Keep Calm, they are trash...I wish they don't come back here, Honestly.

Spanish dudes tend to the broism, even what /robots/ would call Chads are pretty good guys.

I hate this country.. I am from Basque land and i support ETA and PNV. Is like you with IRA

Ustedes son gentes buena, no vayan a Pais Vasco Manaña.

Not that bad, but it'sbetter el CatalANO

I find Spanish girls far more self-involved and cuntish, it would kill them bitches to smile and be polite. Spanish guys are far more pleasant, they want to be your mate and are generous with their effort.

But all Spanish people (without exception) are loud and are not aware of their surroundings.

Fuck the IRA. Pack of scum.

Disgusting and overrated

I should be the only non-loud Spanish, it embarrasses me when I hear people shouting while Euro foreigners (excepting chavs) are more quiet.

Not good

They are the worst girls in europe, trust me

>I'm really interested in them
Are you me?

Seems like we have shit taste m8