Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_7oZ-_X7dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A gun

OP is not politically incorrect here.

daaaaaaamn roastie got cut up

(((You)))
>>>/reddit/

why is this such a common sight in america?

net neutrality shill detected

All Chr*stian societies are like this. Europe just decided not to pursue a antihuman jewish religion any further

enhance on the plate

Here, OP.
>hurr Christianity caused this
There's not a single correlation between the two. Europe spent over a 1000 years just fine with Christianity. Right at the moment you gave everything to the state, from ethics to family planning, suddenly everything is going to shit for the West.
Enjoy your no guns social justice society, where OP's webm happens every day.
Don't worry, coming to Eurabia SOON.

CZs look like some cow of dooty shit

Just carry an emergency bucket of chicken at all times, if they attack, throw it one way and run the other.

A job application and a Saturday Night special

eat shit and die, nigger

You're brain fucked kid. This shit is direct consequence of abandoning christian values in western society. Not the opposite.

What does that even mean?

>what is Poland

Pretty sure he just punched her with a gun.

189 at wallmart

a slavic shithole where natives leave for western countries like niggers and arabs

This is the result of importing Africans.

Here you go famm
youtube.com/watch?v=t_7oZ-_X7dw

Make enough money so you don't have to live in bad neighborhoods.

It was hilarious watching that white girl think he was gonna hit on her ... I guess he did.

The culture here says that tradition, morals, authority, and punishment, are bad. It's the antithesis of what it used to be.

>she chases after him

stupid cunt

>you can buy this at walmart

Do americans really do this?

Yes, also hunting rifles, mini 14s, and ive even seen an ar-15 at wallmart before. Ive bought lots of ammo from wallmart too

Looked like a boxcutter attack

I think it looks like a gun here. Also don't know how much she would feel to run after having her face cut up.

Pistol whipped.

what?

Privatized correctional facilities. No public health care. Niggers.

pro-gun people always love to point to situations like this to justify their stance but pepper spray or tasers seem like they would work just as well

pepper spray and tasers don't always work on feral niggers, 12ga buckshot does though

he was cutting the bag's lace

>wants the attacker to live

Didnt look like a neighborhood to me.
More like she was just walking alone at night in a city and these guys saw it as easy prey.

It does kind of look like a gun there. Many people that have been cut by razors think they've been punched until they see the cuts.

>peperspray nigger with a gun
>get shot
lol nice one

Why would you want the attack to die? That's too easy.

You want them to be alive to go to prison and suffer for 10+ years, then knowing that when they get out, they'll still suffer.

Its much better than the instant gratification of death. They're probably suicidal anyway considering they're taking the risk to rob someone at gunpoint.

>send them to prison to live off of tax dollars while they become even better violent criminals

> live off of tax dollars
I wouldn't call that living. I'd call it paying them to be tortured.

>they become even better violent criminals
thats just a small price to pay

this

Anything short of ethnic bioweapon won't solve the problem.

as if you would never got shot for pulling a gun on someone?

In fact I'm pretty sure the only thing that would actually push a small time street thug like this to fire their weapon is if they thought you would kill them otherwise
Its obviously not worth the huge risk to shoot someone in the middle of the street for one bag
them pulling out the gun is just a precautionary measure and intimidation technique

>someone actually typed this and posted it here

>I wouldn't call that living. I'd call it paying them to be tortured
No, thugs do well in prison. People who don't want to get out of prison are pretty common. They get to work out all day, be around their friends, fight and rape people. Either way, the cost is enormous.

>thats just a small price to pay
They get a lot of criminal contacts in prison, they work out and they get a lot of fighting experience. And you can bet your ass they'll do the same or worse again, probably to 3-10 people before they get caught.

>In fact I'm pretty sure the only thing that would actually push a small time street thug like this to fire their weapon is if they thought you would kill them
or they could've been on drugs and thus their brain is beyond reasoning.

a lot of thieves get high before doing the act because it makes them confident and feel like a god.