Why are fat neckbeards such bottom tier students in computer science classes?

Why are fat neckbeards such bottom tier students in computer science classes?

they thin out when you get out of the entry level compsci classes freshie

Terrible attitudes and they usually have an inflated unwarranted air of psuedo intellectualism because they're think being "good" at computers can make up for all their other failings.
In my experience, they barely scrape by while the well adjusted students place at the top of the class, even in computer courses

The fact they are fat and have neckbeards imply they have no self respect and work ethic. At least most of the time.

Now when they actually have to study to succeed they naturally won't.

video game addictions

one of my roommates is a fat neckbeard. he looks down on me constantly because i have a student web dev position and "that's not real programming", and he hasn't been able to secure an internship yet. i don't like web dev either, but hey it's better than your min wage it support job. fuckin neckbeards.

then it becomes populated by pajeets, chinks and autists
> tfw autist
this

I do have a developing neckbeard thowever.. Haven't groomed my beard or hair all semester

Pretty sure they are bottom tier in pretty much anything.

What would you expect from people who can't even take care of themselves.

why is there so much obesity in american in general?

Shitty food is way cheaper and easier to prepare than healthy stuff.

>white people.
>poor genetics.

t. gwyneth "7 limes" paltrow

Refined and processed foods consumed since birth left the country with a insatiable hunger for garbage sugar filled food. It’s a universally known fact that excess sugar causes diabetes type 2. Diet is the leading cause of disease and death in the US and there are entire industries which aim to continue this cycle.

You should go to Sup Forums sometime that's where they congregate. ThinkPads and obscure Linux desktops - sure signs of someone who doesn't actually work in IT but thinks they should

>being "good" at computers
I've noticed that several believe they're really "good at computers" because people don't understand what they're doing.

In reality, they're just doing niche or archaic things like running an IRC bot, which is pretty simple but just looks daunting to people.

They don't have any hobbies outside of video games so naturally they think CS is an obvious choice to go into game development.

being good at computers=knowing how to google

They never succeed in jobs either because they've no social skills and get pushed out. Fat cunts.

Heh. Most of the fat neckbeards are usually M.G.T.O.W,

You think they are bottom tier but actually they dont belong to any tier because they simply dont care about tiers shit, they care just about their own stuff.

You must be stupid.

SRE and SA past 10 years; Google doesn't help for real problems. Google is good for junior issues, but real problems actually require skills.

>you must work in helpdesk

Reminder that if you can't explain what you're doing to a normie, you don't understand it well enough. That's the best benchmark.

I think it's more a "I can't be arsed to cook food and there's a gafillion drive-thrus on my way home from work." type of thing.

I am kinda fit, I have a buzzcut and shave everyday. Use jeans, white t-shirts and black shoes but I have the attitudes of a classic neckbeard. Am I a neckbeard? I am dark skinned too.

Had a fat neckbeard in my computer lab we learned web applications. For our final we were supposed to make a website and present it for 2 minutes, and we had 3 weeks to work on it. The fat neckbeard comes up for his presentation and starts crying about how it's not what he wanted because it kept breaking. It was the most pathetic speech I had seen in my life. His website looked like he made it in 2 hours.

6 packs of ramen, 12 eggs, frozen veg: $10
Chicken breast, brown rice, fresh veg: $25 - $30

underrated desu

>implying MGTOW faggots are in any way capable of free, critical thought

I would think something of value for mgtow, if they actually had regular intercourse with women. Right now they're just rebranded incels.

> "Normal" portion sizes are enormous
> Low quality, calorific food is so mass produced it is cheaper than nutritious food
> Sugar in almost everything (even bread, wtf)
> Drive everywhere
> Exercise is a special thing you do in the gym; not an everyday part of living
> No one goes to the gym because it's for "gym people"

It all adds up

>tfw reading this thread while eating sonic

comfy

>americans
>white

They have a "I know better" attitude and don't even try to study. I know because I was one of those retards until I realized I lost 2 years of my life doing nothing.

Good on you for becoming self aware at least.

Because they think they're already smart.

>$18 trillion gdp