There are actual deth squads hunting for hobos in Colombia

>there are actual deth squads hunting for hobos in Colombia
Wtf is wrong with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

elespectador.com/noticias/judicial/el-informe-desnuda-limpieza-social-colombia-articulo-628092
elespectador.com/tags/limpieza-social
centrodememoriahistorica.gov.co/noticias/noticias-cmh/exterminio-social-nota
elpais.com.co/elpais/judicial/noticias/cali-ciudad-con-mayor-numero-homicidios-por-limpieza-social
youtube.com/watch?v=X4koXeZvAfg
pulzo.com/nacion/alerta-por-supuestos-escuadrones-de-la-muerte-contra-indigentes-del-bronx/PP105004
publimetro.co/bogota/denuncian-creacion-de-grupos-de-limpieza-social-en-bogota/lmkphq!dvsGptJwu8J5M/
insightcrime.org/news-analysis/insight-crime-homicide-round-up-2015-latin-america-caribbean
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't you worry about that, remember to come to colombia to get a pretty wife white boi, everything is fine

Ukrainians are prettier and cheaper to get, desu lad

How much USD for a 18 yr old boy slave?

Where's the proof

I don't know what hobos is, but they hunt homeless and junkies, not gays

No, is not like 80s.brazil is worse for example

They actually do exist? Lmao

I don't know if they are still active in other cities, but here was pretty common to see the burn or beated up bodies of homeless people

A hobo is a homeless person.

elespectador.com/noticias/judicial/el-informe-desnuda-limpieza-social-colombia-articulo-628092
elespectador.com/tags/limpieza-social
centrodememoriahistorica.gov.co/noticias/noticias-cmh/exterminio-social-nota
elpais.com.co/elpais/judicial/noticias/cali-ciudad-con-mayor-numero-homicidios-por-limpieza-social

youtube.com/watch?v=X4koXeZvAfg

And you wont have 17 of her cousins after you when you break up

holy shit

There was a place in Bogota called Bronx which was demolished last week. Around 2 thousand junkies spread accross downtown terrorizing merchants and throwing stones at their stores. They in retaliation said they were going to do a cleaning campaign as their sell numbers have been affected as no one wants to go to downtown due to the amount of homeless people around

South America was a mistake

That's not what they're asking for. Didn't you hear what happended recently in the Bronx?

Who is going to do the cleaning?

Not really, i'm pretty sure he's asking because of the Vice video

>Congolombia

It's a normal tactic used by drug dealing gangs to get rid of those consumers that don't produce them profit anymore. They introduce them to drugs first in order to drain their money, then kill them when they cannot get anything of them.

Other criminal groups also do that in order to get rid of undesirables (anyone that they don't like)

Sometimes it's the police, according to people (included homeless/drug addicts). The father of a classmate of mine, who smoked weed, was killed supposedly by two policemen in the outskirts of the town I used to live. They were caught because some kids had the misfortune of seeing the whole thing.

There's a commercial zone in downtown called San Andresito where you can find about everything (clothing, technology, home appliances, gadgets, jewelry, etc... so those merchants gathered and said that if Bogota's Mayor doesn't do anything to address the issue they're gonna hire groups to "clean" the streets at night. The thing is that there are to many junkies around and people don't want to go to the area to buy stuff as they used to so the merchants are not making money

Funny thing, in Brazil, this kind of thing also exist, there's several cases of people putting fire on hobos.

again, that's not what they're asking for. You probably don't live in Bogota so wouldn't know
pulzo.com/nacion/alerta-por-supuestos-escuadrones-de-la-muerte-contra-indigentes-del-bronx/PP105004

publimetro.co/bogota/denuncian-creacion-de-grupos-de-limpieza-social-en-bogota/lmkphq!dvsGptJwu8J5M/

>The father of a classmate of mine
What? Was he a hobo? Why did they kill him?

Because he did weed. That doesn't classify as a drug addict, though.

The pole clearly showed that he made the thread about the Vice video, no ones cares about the fucking bronx

That Vice video doesn't even talk about this subject. He probably read some news as it is hot topic since last week. Do you even read/watch the news mate?

They're gonna talk about the issue on Caracol in a couple of minutes in case you're interested

They are exclusively asking about homeless (who, also happen to be drug addict, at least most of them), but social cleansing is not restricted only to hobos.

Other kinds of people that are also targets of that phenomenon are: prostitutes, homosexuals, drug addicts, petty criminals (some times) among others. That's why it's called social cleansing

My example illustrates the idea above.

I wish I could speak spanish to read the articles.

This looks like there is a organized removing of the bottom class of society. Do you directly kill those people off?

dont believe the sensationalism. Likely something isolated

And you're okay with this?
What if you were in the bottom class of society?
I hope you realize that this is some serious dystopian shit.

> columbian sewer chad has a qt sewer wife

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was in Bogota last winter.
There were hobos sleeping directly in the pedestrian way.
Why do they slepp directly there were everyone walks? Why don't they get themselves some less blockading place.

I'd unironically be okay with this.
Homeless people provide nothing to society.

Yeah lad, even sewer people can have familues and this country dies out because of muh individualism muh carrier.

He doesn't live in Bogota so whatever comes out of his mouth I'd take it with a grain of salt. I live here in Bogota and I can tell you this has happened since the 80s, it is extremely rare nowadays but last week some merchants from downtown threatened to form death squads if the mayor doesn't put up an action plan to deal with the amount of homeless people roaming around as it is negatively affecting their sales as people prefer going somewhere else

They don't just kill homeless people, they kill homeless junkies and robbers, and other types of plagues

>Con todo respeto pero la limpieza es la única solucion contra la inseguridad, el expendio de drogas, los borrachos al volante y la violacion, entre otras, ante la ineficiencia del estado y su puta justicia cómplice, con penas que dan risa y que son una burla para las victimas.
Is this guy right? Is failure of the state justifiable in paramilitary or civilian organized death squads. Who the hell does it or is it just media making it more than it is but just a bunch of hooligans or shop owners playing police?
Believe it or not, people often kill or target the homeless here like that, sometimes organized by hoodlums pick out a few to hurt or kill.

>DESIGNATED
>KILLING
>STREET

The government offer them shelter and rehab but they're very deep into drugs so they prefer to stay on the street

Yes, there's nothing wrong about it if they target the ones who deserve to be cleaned

Will I get instantly shot of I try to climb this fence?

possibly If you're arab looking. If you look germanic you will be caught and locked in jail for a couple of nights

Instead of trying to help them?
Your country is fucked m8.
3rd world all the way.

Fun fact: about amonth ago one user tried to break into the palace using an original colombian army military suit. They caught him but it was pretty funny

Honduras is far worse.

I remember reading articles where the journalists literally had poor people shot in front of them, for being poor and for getting in the way of a rich westerner.

Honduras is actually like, Ayn Rand the country and politically, is basically completely run by the most extremist elements of the US Republican party and US Lolbertarian billionares like the Koch Brothers.

They literally have Company towns where literally everything is provided by the company and you get paid in company money.

Honduras is a bit more than twice worse than us in terms of violence
insightcrime.org/news-analysis/insight-crime-homicide-round-up-2015-latin-america-caribbean

Why the fuck would someone want to help those plagues, fuck off with your liberal progressist shit, they deserve what they get

the government offers them help but they alwys decline and they can't be forced to go into rehab

You still don't go around killing them dipshit.
It's a human rights violation.
Call it liberal if you want. I prefer to call not killing your citizens "common sense".

Have fun in 3rd world cocaine land.

How come shartians are all so pacifist hippy numales?

I'm not him and I agree with you on some parts but how would you address the fact that they're offered help and keep denying it? It's also a human rights violation to force them do to something against their will

>muh human right
Thanks to that shit we couldn't fight the fucking guerrillas and had to sign a fucking agreement with terrorists

Have fun in hippie land, leftie

If they deny help then simply cut benefits (if you guys even have those.)
If they break the law then arrest them.
People who fall to that part of society are usually their as victims of their circumstances. If they choose to remain there, and not seek help, then it is their problem, and they should be dealt with when and if they break the law.
Also, are rehab programs in Colombia actually effective?

read
They need to die

Not him but if they take the help, spare them for as long as it takes for them to find a houe and quit drugs
If they fail, or if they refuse then shoot them on sight imo
Be sure to spread te word so all the homeless are aware in advance and give them a onwe month grace period to come forward and sign up, after that you start hunting down the others

Read what? So far all I've seen posted are articles in Spanish.

They mostly into a drug called bazuco which is similar if not the same as crack cocaine. Once they go in it is virtually impossible to get out and the withdrawal symptoms from going cold turkey could actually kill them. it's a logn process but I'm sure it'll be properly adressed

Literally nobody cares if they are killed.

Colombia taking their government plans from movies, would they send Bruce Willis in case of a meteor flying against earth?

Literally nobody cares if you're killed, but it's still no excuse to kill you.

bro, that exists in Mexico as well fyi

My mum loves me
And killing them will only do good, they already ruined their lives, and they ruin other people's lives

And might I ask what you have done with your life my chilean user?
Were you born middle class, and decided to become a NEET or something?

No
No