Yes

Nice.
Tell us more.

No.

i'm 19
when i had 14 some girls of my class had boyfriends of 18
i don't see the problem

Dating isn't a crime

Nothing much to add, her parents loved me. She was the nicest gf I had, and almost model tier body, 10/10 legs and ass with smalll tits, just the way I like it.

I would fuck one for sure and why not, I could pretend to be 15 as well and have the ternage romance i never experienced.
t. 23 year old virgin

How did you meet? What did you do?

Of course. Age of consent here is 14

I talked to her for the first time in a bus, she was with his mother, just a funny talk, trying to be charismatic and stuff. The saw her in a nightclub with her sis and friends and just went for the usual club approach (we start going to clubs pretty early down here). After that just talk, making out in the same club for some weekends, walked her to home etc..

Okay, let me phrase my question a little clearer...

Tell me about your sex life with her.

She was a virgin, so we needed more than one session for the first time, lots of foreplay until she was really wet down there etc. After that sex was ok I guess, she was kinda shy though.

brb moving to italy

of course

What happened to her? How old are you? It is hard for chilean grills to get a bf there?

Did she suck dick well? Did you stick your tongue in her ass?

I'm 33, I started coming here a couple of years ago, so that was 10 years ago, After that she had 2 kids with some douchebag, she's still thin and pretty desu.
>It is hard for chilean grills to get a bf there?
Just like argier girls I guess..
I'm a vagina fan, not interested in nothing anal related tbqh. And eating ass It is not recommended for medical reasons you know, bacause the shit and all that..

Pfff.
And how did she suck dick? Did she swallow?
Did you pressure her into doing things she initially didn't want to do?

No. Teenagers are cute, but far too annoying and moody

Nah, just some awkward sucking. Putting pressure on girls isn't my style, I like it when they're so horny that ask for that kind of things. My fav stuff is making them hot in their houses with their family around, fuck in their parents bed etc.

>My fav stuff is making them hot in their houses with their family around, fuck in their parents bed etc.
Very nice.

Tell us more interesting details.

But my sex life it's vanilla as fuck. I do have a tendency for fucking my exes friends though. Is kinda easy for men thanks to thanks to the constant competition between women.

stupid question yet again by a 'Murican

>Is kinda easy for men thanks to thanks to the constant competition between women.
Tell me more.

get hit by a bus

I banged a 14yo when I was 18, we dated for 4 years. It was amaaaaaaaazing

>adopted Chilean
>34DD's
>got to experience high school love despite having missed the boat
>liked anal and could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch

I miss her

>internet explorer

fuck off nigger

When you like a girl you should try not to focus only in her if she's with her friends, specially when she's pretty. And when you're in a relationship you should always act like an alpha guy. If you're ex was into you, and you were a god bf, etc, her friends may develope interest in you. Some time after breaking up you just keep talking to some of your ex friend, being funny etc without mentioning your ex, (assuming you're not a clingy pussy and already get over it).

Too old and too many dimensions
I only date 2D lolis and 2D shotas like me

When I was 21 I did I'm 24 now