Just bought the mic!!! The podcast will soon be up and running

Just bought the mic!!! The podcast will soon be up and running.

>How to make a podcast:
>Step 1: Buy a mic
????
>profit

i don't podcast but i have that mic too. just wanted a nice mic. always used cheap $10 chink ones but got tired with their shit quality.

What amp/DAC for your DT990s faggot?

Also
>1(one) monitor

Can we get that bg please?

had this mic for about a year and for sub 30$ it's hard to beat. With a proper room and filter it inst half bad for recording something. No point in bashing it tbqh familia

nah sorry

I hope you don't use that piece of shit to talk to people you actually care about. Especially considering its on the same plane as that sub $50 mech.

vocaroo some stuff

>ducky one rgb cherry brown with pbt double shot keycaps tkl
>sub $50 mech

vocaroo.com/i/s1Ot8vKXpx2o

Godspeed. Just pulled my old usb condenser out of the closet after 8 years. My plan is to resume podcasting over Twitch. The mic still gets power, I just have to see if my PlayStation 4 will recognize it.

I don't think you understand the true value of a Ducky. Come back once you get rid of those MX training wheels.

>pbt double shot keycaps

Wew lad, bet the kids envy you. Mum couldn't afford POMs?

that mic is a piece of shit that makes me sound like someone i'm not

Does it make you sound like a boy or like a successfull person?

boy

with white noise and it records everything happening i.e. keyboard clicks

>look ma' i'm autistic xD
>man i love 4chaners.org so much!
>oooo my 3d waifu is calling! better hot glue my waifu figurine!
>look ma', i put the tendies in the microwave all by myself xd
>i'm so edgy XDDDD
>stupid reddit normies XDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

why the fuck did you not buy a blue yeti for $30 more?

My budget was stretched to the very limit.

Cherry Browns? Are you retarded? You know there is a whole host of switches that are verified to be better at the same cost or cheaper.

Don't tell me, gonna rip on me for being a neet? Keep buying them shill keebs, you deserve it.

>>>/reddit/

Can confirm. Chink lapel mic gets you far more friendos than a SnowMeme Ice.

Smells like KYM in here.

So, what's a cheap good mic then? I only want to use it for gaymen and I don't want to torture my friends by forcing them to listen to my blue switches

>I don't want to torture my friends by forcing them to listen to my blue switches

Map PTT to MOUSE4

>actually being a consolefag
why dont you just play games on your pc?

Because I haven’t built a pc in 5 years.

well, now is the perfect time you twat. step up your game.

Very well then.

>podcasts
if you can't be bothered to type whatever it is that you have to say then it can't be worth paying attention to.

>Not a shure sm-58 with an audio interface

How poor is this board?

no one gives a flying fuck you autist

>pbt double shot keycaps
The only way to fly.

>he doesn't get a mic based on its frequency range
*looks left*
*looks right*
Get a load of THIS guy! It's like he WANTS people to hear other shit that isn't him!

Their stuff isn't terrible quality but I'd never buy anything with that god awful sentiment printed on it.

I use a Zoom H5 handheld stereo field recorder as my microphone. Got it stuck to a shitty microphone arm with some cable-ties. Works, well, perfectly on account of it being a fucking Zoom H5.

This. I have a 10-15$ mic that sounds clear af just double sided taped it to the monitor. EZ, had it for years

I bought it for 30$

I'm happy for you, user. I'll listen.

I have a Samson GoMic. It's 10 bucks cheaper than the Snowball but is incredibly compact (folds up into its stand to the size of an MP3 player) and is a proper bidirectional condenser mic. The stand the mic is attached to has a built in clamp so you can stick it on monitors, desks or laptop screens, but it can also stand by itself. It can also be used as a USB DAC, utilizing the headphone port. It's been very good so far and I highly recommend it.

May as well go turbonig mode with an arm and a filter.

>pc master race
>cherries
Why does all pc master race faggots go with the rubber domes of mechs?
Wobbliest fucking switches I've ever used.
I rather use matias alp clones than cherries ffs.

Your mic looks like a whoopee cushion

>all these chumps not building their own mics
step it up, chumps, get some real quality.

what switches do you use then?

>Rubber domes of mechs
okay retard