It's not Linux

>It's not Linux
>It's Android/Linux

Other urls found in this thread:

kernel.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pls just call it Android.
When people realize lagdroid uses the linux kernel, they associate that with GNU+Linux.
So android's been giving Linux a bad name enough already, and by association. the GNU/Linux operating system.

Point me to where I can download this operating system called "Linux", and it better be actually called "Linux", if you post a link to download Ubuntu I'll kill your mother in her sleep.

if you're downloading ubuntu, you're also downloading linux????

The kernel of linux is the only reason it's good, and Stallman hasn't yet accepted Linus cucked him.

Yes, cause it's a fucking open source kernel. And it can exist without android or GNU( for other operating systems or software packs.)

Learn what a darn kernel is.

its actually an os too

kernel.org/

Do us a favor and please go do your homework on what a kernel does or is at all.

Android is the operating system, faggot, just like GNU is an operating system. When referring to the OS you can call it Android or Android/Linux as much as you can call it GNU or GNU/Linux but saying only Linux refers to the kernal. We really should be calling GNU/Linux just GNU in cases where the kernal you're using doesn't matter, but the name Linux has been so adopted that no one would know what you're talking about.

shit I spelled kernel wrong twice

i know what a kernel is. do you know what a name is?

Allow me to interject for a moment, what you are referring to as Android/Linux is actually Google botnet/NSA/linux or I've taken to calling it Google Botnet+NSA+Linux

Many phone users run a modified version of the Google botnet system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Google Botnet which is widely used today is often called “Android/Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Google botnet system, developed by the NSA office of Tailored Access Operations.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the Google botnet operating system: the whole system is basically Google botnet with Linux added, or Google botnet/Linux. All the so-called “Android/Linux” distributions are really distributions of Google botnet/Linux.

You don't know what a kernel is. And I know what a name is, and can also open my eyes and see the big bold "Kernel" word on that website about the linux kernel.

Linux is an open source kernel and nothing more and there's no way to argue this. I'd advise you to go and do some research on what exactly a kernel is and does, cause all you are doing now is embarrassing yourself.

nobody calls android linux
its very very heavily modified to be even mentioned at all

pretty sure more would be embarrassed listening to you than me

install gentoo
and remove all the gnu shit

No argument here, just kiddy puns. I'm afraid this website is not for underage people and you have to leave else the Boogeyman will get you (since you have no points or facts to support yourself I'll just play your silly little game of elementary school puns).

>this website is not for underage people
there's no need to lie on the internet

there's no need to act entitled just because you were born (post)millenial

Here you go fren

>I'm afraid this website is not for underage people
So what are you doing here?
There is no need to be afraid.

No u are wrong, here you go.
A kernel.