Put Order and Progress on their flag

>put Order and Progress on their flag
>country is a chaotic, backwards shithole

What did Brazil mean by this?

Bolsonaro presidente ?

Stop making useless threads with our flag on the OP just for the guaranteed replies
This goes for the entire Sup Forums. Piss off, all of you

They're on the third layer of irony

>country is a chaotic, backwards shithole

I don't see this.

Did the favela monkeys steal your glasses?

>tfw misread chaotic as catholic

its really a shame with all the resources they have, they have literally EVERY resource you could need, but extremely poor management IMO, could be wrong

they have fresh water, oil, lumber, diamonds, coal, everything

It's called irony, fat burguer.

SHART

>Call themselves the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
>Actually the Dictatorial Kim's Monarchy of only half of Korea

What did the Norks mean by this?

No significant/economical diamonds here m8, also no coal whatsoever (only charcoal) and you faggot green hippie shits keeps apeshitting the 'amazon belongs to the world' when we try to raze it for fuel and farmland.

So, yeah, no....

it's because we stole ALL their gold, and it's also our fault their first university was built in 1922

>Calls itself Russian Federation
>Minorities have more rights than ethnic Russians
>All the power belongs to Moscow; country is centralized to the extent where u can't talk anymore about any real federalization

>Coal mining in Brazil is the country's largest source of non-renewable energy, and is an important part of Brazil's energy economy. Brazil is the tenth largest energy consumer and the third largest in the Western Hemisphere, Coal accounts for approximately 5.8 percent of the country’s total primary energy supply. It is the country’s largest source of non-renewable energy (50 percent), followed by nuclear energy (27 percent), petroleum (eight percent), and natural gas (2.5 percent). Brazil produces about 6 million tons of coal per year, and total coal reserves are estimated at approximately 32.3 billion tons. It is also important in reducing reliance on imported oil and gas.
wikipedia
I don't understand, this and the rest of the article seems to imply you do have coal.

im wrong about diamonds, it;'s just a fiant memory about mining and brazil
oh yeah it was GOLD, damn it not diamonds

how is it your fault btw

t. Ukranian

>minorities have more rights ethnic russians

Tell me more about it.

BECAUSE it's our fault ;)))

They got our diamonds too if you don't know, the state is called Minas Gerais because we had so much gold and other precious minerals.
Like people said the Portuguese empire was not kind with us but it's not only their fault, I could try to explain all but Sup Forums format is too shit.

>Minorities have more rights

Literally Brazil

well man, thats something to think.

when I served the army, I was in the mainly logistical headquarter of the country.

it had all the resources to distribute for other headquarters, but even being in the mainly supplier, our soldiers always took a long time to receive the materials.

it's a matter of poor management and corruption.

Ukraine is shithole as well but at least if you live in it you're better off as Khokhol than any other ethnicity. And they're don't call themselves federal when in reality they're not.
It's not written in law. But, for example, if you commit a crime you get lighter punishment if you belong to diaspora. It just how things work on informal level.

The diaspora to which you are referring are the people who came from the former soviet republics?

>us
There was no "us"
It was a colony of the Portuguese Empire and by right of conquest they could do anything they wanted with the lands

Partially, yes. But some minorities within Russia itself (particularly, Chechens) are even worse.

We are dumb enough to sell raw materials for a penny and them import that same thing refined for a fortune instead of investing in our base industry

also highest taxes in the world and no return etc

I'm optimist with a lot of things in Brazil actually, but I still see no solution to the violence, I can imagine a future with a pretty good economy again, but without violence no.

Why do they do this ? I thought this kind of bullshit was something that only happened in western countries

Why does every gringo thinks every Brazil place is RIO?

>us
>not kind
how ignorant are you?

Fucking this.
user, i want to know your thought on this theme.
Why do you think that violence is so present in our society.

Who cares if it was a colony, i'm talking about the reasons you fucking retards not if it's right or wrong.
Portugal couldn't even make a university in their biggest colony, and give all their gold to England, nice job Portugal.

NO

NO

NO

NO

i remember when i was a kid 10 years ago i read one hundred years of solitude, didn't get the book desu, but there was a guy in the village who came to the conclusion that the earth was as round as an orange, he didn't know that this was already common knowledge

an inaccurate analogy like all analogies but it's partly how i feel about south america, need to rediscover and reinvent a few things, but will make it in the end

It is called; sarcasm.

But, seriously, this is kinda boring; this is the thousandth time in Sup Forums that I see this same God damn it question. We answered it already.

i just wanna say that i think brazil has one of the coolest flags

Thanks, but we had a cool flag... we must change, democracy failed us.

>>Minorities have more rights than ethnic Russians
kek what? how do you have the audicity to say that?
Give indepedance to Chechnya and Tuva you fucking bungholes!

It's honestly your fault USA.
You got independence and suddenly every shithole from Tijuana to Antartica thought they could play that game.

Now you border Mexico instead of Spain.

>call themselves united states of america
>Only 13 small states in North America
>Still to this day, consists in a little part of America

What did they mean by this?

>13 different STATES all located on the AMERICAN continent decide to UNITE
>they call themselves the United States of America

Damn, really makes you think

""""""""""united"""""""""" """"""""""states"""""""""" of """"""""""america""""""""""

>give all their gold to england
and we manage to have more than them
nice.

>13 angry WOMEN all located on the EARTH planet decide to UNITE
>they call themselves united women of patriarchyland

I guess they must be also right