Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MU75LSLraHw
youtube.com/channel/UCCss3QxegBkF8BAetIo0qXA
youtube.com/watch?v=mGaY9ArjFkY&t=315s
youtu.be/J8bT2UXZsFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

god no

youtube.com/watch?v=MU75LSLraHw

I was gonna shit on him, but I got kind of choked up around 5 min and I can't hate on a dude that invokes an emotional response like that. Although recycling hard drives is kind of fucking scummy I think, I hope it was just a bs story.

no

>doesn't shill any company
>genuinely enjoys pc building
what is there not to like

Associating with Barnacules Nerdgasm and
his childish personality.

He's a YouTuber. They all have personality disorders. If we're hold that against them then all video reviews are out the window.

he hates amd and in the pockets of intel's slush funds. so, no, he isn't.

he literally gave a ryzen to his family in

He's a corporate shill though.

does he still shave the front of his hairline so it looks more curved?

>ryzen to his family
well, yeah. its family. i wouldn't give them the best either especially when they're a whole bunch of normies.

fpbp

delete this shit

I think randomgaminghd is a better representation of Sup Forums with his reviews and poorfag builds seems more down to earth and less obnoxious.

Also doesn't take any endorsements from anyone.

>shave
No, he plucks it out when he get's nervous, he says so in one of his videos.

>doesn't shill any company
Find a me build which doesn't have any EVGA parts in it

no. Techdeals is our guy.

youtube.com/channel/UCCss3QxegBkF8BAetIo0qXA

>wow, evga makes good GPUs, woulda never thought.

Another JayzTwoScoops thread again?

Underrated. Bit of an Intel shill though.

well he honestly just tells it like it is so...

what the fuck do you think HER problem was?

His best videos are on his personal blog channel about him working on his car. His tech videos are mostly boring unless you're trying to learn to water cool

He's got a mental disorder that makes him pull his hair out

youtube.com/watch?v=mGaY9ArjFkY&t=315s

That girl got dumps like a TRUCK

Paul's Hardware

He goes fairly in depth and is methodical with his testing similar to Gamers Nexus, just without putting you to sleep and looking like a basement dwelling neckbeard

Paul is /ourguy/

>not watching them all, including [spoiler]linus[/spoiler]

Nah. He used to have good content but now he's just a regular Intel/Nvidia shill who does more advertising than coming up with original ideas and has a too high opinion of himself.

>He doesn't like Steve

Pleb

His content is good, but the way he delivers it is so monotone and boring I can't pay attention. And although it doesn't matter much, you'd think if you made your living off of appearing in videos you'd at least try to not look like a total slob all the time

He's only 34. Jesus.

why is he copying jayz and 50 cent?
white boi aren't creative.

I like Jay, but for a black man he doesn't have a lot of bass in his voice.

He always comes off like a boring infomercial salesman to me. I still watch him though

When I built my first pc I watched his newegg video instructionals, so Paul had always held a special place in my heart. I like Steve from gamers nexus too, but I usually just half pay attention to his videos while I play rts games and mount and blade.

>want to review hardware
>too poor and don't have some "le epic" personality to get views
fuck

Pretty much too late to get into the youtube review thing now. All the major guys started out reviewing small stuff many years ago as a hobby, gaining followers, and made it to the point now where the major tech players send them stuff for free to review.

youtu.be/J8bT2UXZsFI this autist still gets views despite not having a personality. Plus his mom's house looks super comfy. I bet she makes the best tendies. I wish I lived there.

I'm not saying I don't have a personality, I'm just saying mine isn't the "WOOOAH LOOK AT THOSE FRAMES WHOOA LOOK AT HOW BIG THIS FAN ISS LETS TRY IT OUT WHOOOA IT BARELY FITS" that you need to get popular nowadays.

Sad that cancerous content like that is the only crap you see on YouTube lately.

how old fart is he?

I'm probably not the only one, but I've suggested he shave his head before, not to mention it would make his bike times faster

Yes

>JayZ2tons.

>he delivers it is so monotone and boring I can't pay attention
I have no issue paying attention.
But then again I prefer numbers over presentation.

>Intel straight up bribes Dell with 700 million USD per year in 2006 to not make AMD computers (Intel still haven't paid the multi-billion dollar fine they got for that illegal bribery)
>JayzTwoTonnes is fine with this
>Retailers, Distributors and Vendors price gouge AMD RX Vega during launch (which AMD has no control over)
>Threatens to boycott all products from AMD (CPU and GPU)

JayzTwoDollar is definitely not our guy.

Science Studio is currently the most unbiased and objective YouTuber imho

>makes video entirely dedicated to bash and hate on AMD for price gauging RX Vega done by retailers, vendors and distributors (which AMD has no control over)
>makes no video on Intel's illegal bribery to computer manufacturers to not make AMD based computers (they still haven't paid the multi-billion dollar fine yet)

>want to review hardware

Nah you just want to make easy money like all of the other faggots.

>objective and unbiased
>youtuber
Pick one
Their very existence is altering their content for money. They edit their shows for more views, they choose content for views, all because it makes more money. But they won't shill, oh no.

That was over 10 years ago.
It's not really tech news now.
It's just Intel playing legal hide and go seek.

i thought you guys didn't like people who get extremely butthurt easily

>Drops the 7900k like it's nothing
I fucking love this guy