What do you guys use for PC speakers, and how to you like them?

What do you guys use for PC speakers, and how to you like them?

Lsr305 a best

nothing at all, I just have headphones

z533's right now, they're pretty solid for computer speakers. Once I get a bigger desk I'd like to get some real speakers with an amp

everyone shits on them for being gaymer trash but I got the corsair sp2500 set back in 2011 and they still work/sound good, sub is legit and I'm honestly really happy with them

Had a set of Logitech Z4 for about 10 years. Replaced them earlier this year with Edifier R1280T. They're ok for stereo.

teac lsh265 + ta2024 amp

your logiturd plastic is plastic and mono bass.

>I can afford a better system, so therefore yours is shit

you must be fun at parties

Bought these in 2013 on Black Friday for $70. Very pleased with them especially since I don't have much desk space

I used to own the speakers in pic related, they had some really clear sound in them. Don't get me started on the subwoofer, I turned it up 1/4 the way and my floor was vibrating.

literally using these right now. Very comfy.

I've been using high-end headphones for many years now and never felt the need to buy speakers. The idea of anyone being able to hear your stuff is super embarrassing to me.

These things, SwannD1010 IV. Very content with them so far. Though I was upgrading from circa 2006 basic Staples USB speakers

I sympathize with your autism user
Luckily my dorm neighbors are all normalfag scum whom I've long since abandoned hope for befriending so I crank up my weeb music whenever I please
They brought it on themselves by keeping me up with loud rap music while I'm trying to fucking sleep

Studio monitors and a separate active woofer.

z523 im using. i like the z623/z625 more

z5500's for like 15 years. One of my best tech purchases ever. They're fine, but for the $200 sale price back in like 2001 or whenever I got them, they have been a great value.

I have the speakers in OP. z623. They are great value for money when on sale

Speakers take up too much room, I use headphones

I got some speakers similar to
But they sound muddy when I play them from my computer. I just use an old receiver. What am I doing wrong?

Pioneer Linear Powers with a lepai amp.
Been looking for cheap, and better old school bookshelves to replace them with but everything's jacked fucking high, or in pretty bad condition.

If you have room for a desk you have room for speakers.