Why aren’t you using your phone without a case, user...

Why aren’t you using your phone without a case, user? It’s not easy to drop a phone unless you’re a careless turbo-normie. It looks and feels much better on every phone I used. I use my old iphone 6s without a case and it still looks very pleasing as it doesn’t have the extra bulkiness of a case.
***NO SHILLING IN THIS THREAD***

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VauW375MhKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But I don't use a case on my phone.

>*shoulder barges you in the street*

There's nothing wrong with using a case if it's for legit protection from your environment. I work in a warehouse and the dust and bumps I constantly give my Pixel 2XL would damage the fuck out of it in a hurry. So I use an Incipio full wrap case. If I'm out on weekends or on a vacation or whatever I'll go naked. People can do whatever they want with their phones, get stuffed OP.

>accidents never ever happen not to me nope

Because I like having a case.

Too slippery.

s8+ is almost too skinny anyway the few millimeters added by a case makes it more comfortable for me.

I have the same phone and same reasons for using a case.

Better grip and protection from enviroment. Fuck off op

fpbp

I didn't use a case on my last couple of phones but my new one is pretty big and has very rounded slippery edges so I got a bumper case with nice flat edges and it's very comfy now

Most of my home is carpeted, so I save it for when I leave the house.

people who disagree are poor brainlets
>I work in a warehouse
>Pixel 2XL

I have one of those carbon textured back stick covers for scratch protection and added grip along with one of those "air cushion" covers for drop resistance.

youtube.com/watch?v=VauW375MhKs

Because my asus zenfone is a soap bar. Glass on both sides and a thin border that isn't exactly grippy. Also, I'm clumsy.

My case gives me wireless charging which I wouldn't have without it.

>If I'm out on weekends or on a vacation or whatever I'll go naked.
Might want to rephrase that...

>can destroy expensive shit
>makes test video in a slum ghetto

>Even third world slum ghetto warriors can afford to destroy iPhones.

FTFY

s6 is like a soap

I'd rather spend 20$ on a case then spend 200+ dollars on a screen repair

S8+ with alcantara cover is godlike

I have a Note 8.

Without a case it feels horrible in the hand.
Too thin and way too slippery.

I have the LED wallet cover, which feels great in the hand and I like the LED's although I wish they stayed on permanently.

I have big hands, the iPhone 7 Plus feels too small without the case.

Rubberized masterrace

never used a phone cover
never dropped a phone either
don't know how retarded you have to be to have that happen to you

I like to spin my phone on a finger, so I drop it way too often to not use a case. (Pic not related)

I have a Nexus 4, the phone cost 50$ so i prefer rebuying the same phone if i drop mine.

cases are for retards

still using my 2013 nexus 5 and it is almost pristine. no idea how normies break their phones so much. one guy i know has completely smashed 3 high end expensive phones this year into oblivion, its fucking beyond me

>no shilling in this thread
>Thread is literally made to manipulate people into breaking their phones by not having cases
The state of shills these days.

some new smartphones are getting way too thin, sometimes my hands feel uncomfortable with my Moto G5 without a case

Rocking a Note 8 with the Alcantara case too.
I fucking love the way it feels in hand

You are a fucking retard

Well, unlike you, some of us leave the basement occasionally

It's not even about dropping for me. I haven't dropped my s8+ once and I've had it for half a year now. I just don't want the phone to get scratched by carelessly throwing it on the table or something.

I would love to have one of those brand new now. Would use it as a music player or something. I wonder if there is some custom rom support for it for any newer android versions, but I doubt that there will be much because of the shitty tegra 3.

My phone would be completely shattered if I didn't have a case.

>wear protective plastic I got with my phone for 4 years
>starts peeling
>bubbles everywhere
>give in and take it off
>scratches from keys day1 without cover
It's not really visible unless the display is off and it's up against the sun, but it ticks me more than the fucking bubbles

I got a slim black silicone case to have a better grip on my phone. It's too damn slim and sharp.

Somehow that's supposed to knock my phone out my pocket?

i am and my phone does not break if i drop it.

mine has some cracks on the screen and dents on sides because i threw it on the road once but it would be like new if i didnt do that. old nokias with physical end call buttons were so good.. these new things require unlocking the screen and pressing or sliding a virtual button and does not work if fingers are too clean/dry

Who the fuck buys a sealed phone? I thought this was Sup Forums, not Reddit.

>not easy to drop phone
It only takes one drop to spiderweb a phone.
I did it once when the phone was knocked off my nightstand.
Don't know if phones are still that fragile and I don't care to find out.
Cases also add some thickness which makes them more pleasant to type on.

Oh, you never dropped your grippy as fuck phone? Congratulations, user, you're amazing.

Thanks anons! Yes, the Alcantra® case looks to be a real bargain and well worth the cost. Do you happen to have an affiliate link where I can buy this product you are shilling?

It happens when you go outside your basement.

I am prone to fits of anger and I threw my phone, that has a metal body, at people several times.
no scratch and barely even has a bump.

Hopefully Bernie doesn't run again, tendie boy.

>It’s not easy to drop a phone unless you’re a careless turbo-normie.

You are making assumptions based out on sheer fried air.
1) How often do you manipulate your phone every day?
2) are you one of those English pathetic folk with carpet everywhere around their home?
3) what job do you do?
4) how often do you change your phone?
5) What is your typical daily environment? Do you live in your mom's basement? Do you work the land? Do you tow cars in NYC?
6) how often do you change your phone? As in: how long should your phone survive?

You are full of shilling my friend.

I'm not even american, I just have a shit life in the ghetto and react to aggression with even more aggression.

>b-but they had a good reason to remove the headphone jack, look how thin and pretty it is! totally worth the $1000
>let me just wrap it in this thick layer of $2 chink rubber now

I don't get it

> w-why there are people with different opinion on things, i think this and that is good, so it should be universal standard and everyone that thinks otherwise must be fucked in the head.

gee for the moment i thought this is Sup Forums
1/10 made me reply
kys faggot

My phone is so slim and has a slippery silky plastic. Only plebs don't put a glass screen protector and a grippy back protector on. I bet you your phone will get rekd and you'll think back to this bait thread and feel deep shame that will reverberate through all past and future generations of your family because of the sheer embarrassment you feel.

I use a case because I am better than you user. Admit it, you are just a beta that can't afford a case for your phone and have to make some bullshit point to justify that all of your life decisions are always correct.

dropping it isn't the problem is that it can fly out your pocket when running for a bus i broke three phones last year this way, i don't run for busses anymore

>alcantara cover

The chinks need to hurry up on making a good knock-off of this. I'm not paying $40 for a phone case.

But its worth it user. When the chinks start making knock-offs i bet you they'll be shitty felt that starts peeling off and wearing away after a while

case+tempered glass protector masterrace

you can do it to any soyboy using a iphone and watch them drop their phone. I do it all the time on the street.

>using mobile phones

and your a fucking soyboy nigg

>he doesn't use the official Applel leather case
pleb

>he's not an alcoholic

>he spent only $2 on a case
Lmao he doesn’t even care about his shit

>sealed phone

Having to use a hair dryer to get the back off seems like a fine trade-off for having a phone that can be underwater for 30 minutes.

Fair enough.

I wish it didn't say samsung on it but I might get one next time I see a sale.

Sounds like a stupid thing to do

Look for a black one then. The Samsung writing is barely noticeable after you use for a while

I do.
It's hella slippery and I drop it like a turbo-normie.
Nothing broken, but tons of scratches.

Invest in a phone case anons, but a screen protector seems like an overkill.

Need a case for going /out/, duh

I didn't want the black shiny part of my Pixel 2 XL to get scratched from going in and out of my pocket, so I got a thin clear case that still shows off the phone.

I got a super slim rubber case for my S8 for 2 bux from aliexpress, it's pretty nice. Grippy, has holes so it doesn't trap heat and keeps the camera from touching whatever the phone's lying on. The rubber feels and looks surprisingly well made for being dirt cheap.

Phones are getting too thin and holding them hurts my big man hands, I don't understand why anyone wouldn't use a case for their phone.

I do actual work and would destroy uncased phones. My phones are tools. If you spend time looking at your phone as some work of art, buy Apple shit and live an Applel life.

Bulk is no issue. I wear a phone holster and I'm not a manlet.

I'm starting to suspect they make phones this thin so they'll have the perfect thickness once they are in a case.

He doesn't realize that he was the accident.

Unless you go to work in a car and spend your whole day sitting in a cozy office then go home, you'll probably need a case.

nah

ITT: "I never leave my parents' basement."

I don't use a case for the same reason I don't use condoms during sex. I don't have a smartphone.

I leave my house with my uncased phone daily