What userscripts do you guys use

What userscripts do you guys use

why's no one posting

Anti ad-block.

Sup Forums X and nothing else. Haven't found any other useful scripts.

I had one as well but removed it since uBlock Origin has its own filters for that.

I used to use better better booru, but that stopped working so now I really only use 4chanx.

4chanx

AdsBypasser because fuck those fags on cucktube who use adfly and shortie.st to monetize their bullshit

Affiliate killer

Should I use greasemonkey or violentmonkey?

4chanx/manga loader/manga loader nswf

Violentmonkey for now because it has support for FF57+ if you're using it because Greasemonkey is still in the middle of a major code rewrite to become a WebExtension.

tampermonkey

Currently on Waterfox, using Greasemonkey. Got 4chanX (I'm fine using old shit, the other Sup Forums scripts I found changed too much and it didn't seem much more useful to me), along with BetterBetterBooru and Decensooru. That's about it.

Any user recommendations?

Also have the ehentai login script and the jewtube logo

For some unknown reasons, I lost all of my scripts from Violentmonkey the other day. I tried enabling again Greasemonkey, but apparently, I can't install scripts from Github. I went back to Violentmonkey.
I hope this doesn't happen again. Does someone know why did this happen?

is there a way to sync Sup Forums x status with violentmonkey? so my settings and watched threads sync between machines?

>uBlock Origin has its own filters for that
doesn't work though without another script running

Linkify plus plus
4chanX
Stylechan

Nice try, NSA.

I would also like to know this but between mobile clients like Clover or Dashchan

Ones I make myself for minor things about websites that annoy me. And Homesar All-In-One.