Hello everyone. I'm american and this is my experience with sharting. It firsted started when I was five...

Hello everyone. I'm american and this is my experience with sharting. It firsted started when I was five, I went to the local Walmart with my mother, whom is a raging alcoholic. We were browsing the alcohol section while I noticed something. Brown stains at the back of her pants. It was as if someone stabbed her but instead of blood it was poop. It trickled down her fat legs and onto the dirty white floor. The smell was horrid.

I was shocked at first but momma quickly explained to me that there is nothing wrong with sharting and that the owners of Walmart even encourage it. You see, a long time ago when we were fighting the British our brave soldiers would shart to confuse them. While the British were wondering what the hell was happening our brave men would come out from behind the foliage, with the freshly made shart leaking out of their assholes and dripping down their flabby legs and they'd ambush them. The British never even stood a chance.

Sharting can never be forgotten, it is the the thing this proud nation is built upon. It is an American Tradition. One which we promised our forefathers we'd carry on. Now please excuse me, I have to take a trip to Walmart to honor my brave ancestors who fought off british tyranny.

Kek

SHART

IN

loo

MART

DESIGNATED

SHARTING

Anyone else notice that it's mostly subhuman pakis and beaners forcing this meme?

*yawns*

MART

How will Americans ever recover?

It's mostly third world shitskins that make up things to feel better about themselves

Are we?

t. sharter

>Murica
>First world

>Amerisharts

>Mexico
>Argentina
>Grease
>Brazil
Literally all third world shitskins

Probably a poortugal diaspora

lmao, look at this cuck, unironically assmad about a dumb joke

SHART

shart

Nice shart.

Why do Americans not simply go to one of those over-sized toilets and take a shit instead of having this happen to them?

I dont get it.

Don't lie you shart also.

>Tries to farts
>Poops itself

I have read variations of this story way to many times on reddit, it can't be fake.

chill no need to lose your shit about it

Yes, you sure are American.

Saged, reported and hidden.

>Americans can handle banter

I step into mart, what do i see?
a sea of shart, staring at me
i try to run away, i try to turn around
but when i do i slip on shart on the ground

What did you think of my hip slam poetry? Thinking of sharing it with some of my african american inner city friends. the shart represents the struggle of an inner city african american, but it also represents americas number 1 pastime: shart in mart

black man approved

I like your rendition of ''Take the Poo to the Loo'', it is very topical and relevant in regards to this thread and its contents.

This isn't helping anyone, but I actually did shart today....I thought it was going to be a fart, but it came out liquid. Good thing I never leave the house

cmon...

no, it really happened, you want pics of my underpants??

yes

THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

>It's not a meme

Nice nutella stain faggot

yeah, it wasn't much, but I had to quickly run to the toilet

you actually did it you fucking lunatic

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

A TRUE PATRIOT

kek

EWWWWWWWWWWW AMERISHARTS

P delivers

Fair play

On my way to /r/Sup Forums! This cap is gonna be hot stuff

Edit: Thanks for the gold!

what the shart

EWWW SHART

>amerisharts

>blame the minorities

Haven't you got better things to do?

Like sharting in a mart?

amerisharts

Being a black man myself, I approve of this

SHARTED

haha nice

Sharting is the new sexy. Cheer leaders even shart to empower sports teams!

wew lad

shart is art

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

>TAKING THE MEME TO THE EXTREME

Just shart my shit up

Goddammit. I thought if we embraced this meme it would pass faster. You took it too far. You should be ashamed.

kek what a patrishart

Canadians are good lads unlike Amerisharts

ABSOLUTE
B MADMAN
S A
O D
L M
U A
T N
E

Ameripoos can't handle banter. This is why no one invites you to parties.

You're a patriot to your country.

t. sharter

Oh well, bullying that ends with mass sharting is preferable to mass shooting.
Shart not shoot needs to be an official campaign.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

A true shartriot you are.

I am loving this meme so far. Keep it up, Britain.

he actually did it!
absolute madman!

Nice cringe

You're a disgrace to our nation

A B S O L U T E
B M A D M A N
S A
O D
L M
U A
T N
E

anyone smell something?
smells like sharts

Can you guys take me? I'm an American woman and I'm just tired of the guys, here. I'm in love with the British, particularly England. I love Gordon Ramsay, british dark comedy like Black Books and Doctor Who, biscuits, (cookies) shepherd's pie, Karl Pilkington, The Office (UK), and the English culture and sentiment.

You're all just sort of cold, detached, yet intellectual, brooding, thoughtful, innovative, and introspective. American guys just all seem to be idiotic and easily pleased as evidenced by their more joyful behaviour. (spelt it right) You guys actually have enough neurons to comprehend dry humour, as well. And probably the biggest plus are the accents, oh my god. Americans sound retarded and dopey compared to Brits. Not only that, but the average American boy is just idiotic. You all sound so posh, educated, high class, and the ones that don't are interesting and unique. So, my end game is this:

I want to move to England to work, after I graduate high school (I'm a senior and 18, don't ban), and find an English boyfriend. How hard is it for an American to find work overseas? Do Brits like American girls? Please, it's my dream to date an intellectual, white british boy and drink tea, go to pubs and hang out with the "lads" while listening to The Smiths and watching reruns of Harry Potter and Peep Show.

If you guys have any advice, I'm all ears.

Gonna go post this in /brit/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh
>it's not a meme
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA OMGM AAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAAHAH

You all know what to do.

is this pasta?

IT'S HAPPENINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>I will unironically have to proxy to Canada now
Been a good ride but it's time to abandon ship

"My country, ' tis of pee,
Smelly land of shartery, of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers shit,
Land of the pilgrims' bowel movement,
From every shop and store let free sharts pour!"

I'm getting hella (You)'d, I only posted it because it would make Sup Forums's night

Did my underpants make r/Sup Forums yet?

SHART IN MART

SHART IN MART NOT SMART

come the fuck on

Pajeets do it out of necessity

We do it because living in the greatest country in the world gives us the freedom to do things like that. it's a message to the rest of the world, a sort of call to arms to take back their countries, and their god given right to defecate like the independent, free-thinking, living humans they are.

>Can't even blow his animals
>""""""""Free""""""""""""

zitto animale

SHARTING IN AN EPIC MART

>itt: Leaf Nigger Claiming he has freedoms
dont make me laugh I might just shart in your general direction. :^)