You may only post in this thread if your country never lost land and got cucked

You may only post in this thread if your country never lost land and got cucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/we-need-new-blood-despite-major-economic-downtown-and-job-losses-albertans-want-more-immigration-mccallum-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not so fast, Canada

post yfw we rightfully take alaska

>‘We need new blood’: Despite major economic downtown, Albertans want more immigration, McCallum says

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/we-need-new-blood-despite-major-economic-downtown-and-job-losses-albertans-want-more-immigration-mccallum-says

Albertans confirmed vampires

>dat fucking smug french island

Excuse me, but do we, or do we not administer something like 20k francophones in the north of Maine :^)

you have to wonder why the english forgot to bump it off, or for napoleon not to have sold it to us

>Mfw Canadians cucked 2 American invasions

Nothing russian lost

>tfw my country doesn't even have a country

>imblying

Russo-Japanese war, mongols, cold war, maybe caucasians to some extent. The thing is, we destroyed ourselves more times than outsiders in my opinion. That's a bit autistic.

Forgot

I dont like this thread

England specifically never lost land.

Your rectiligne borders are ugly. You could have follow the geography and Amerindian territories to make them.

Hello. Alaska can into country. Alaska may post here.

It's more than enough to prove that Kadyrov doesn't know history, but there's no reason to make EDGY AND IRONIC infographics, though - looks childish with this medal thing. Also, they forgot to include cold war even though it's not considered an official defeat.

Me neither.

That is a big country!

what is half of france?
what is the norman invasion?
what is calais?
what is berwick?

me too, why Germoney can't blitzkreg Litwa and Ukraina and gib it Bolan? Of course you would have to gas autochtons there. We would gib back Breslau and Stettin. Deal?

not to mention our earliest colonies were begun under the flag of england :)

This Swede got it right.
You technically lost territories in France.
Do you even know where does the coat of arms with three lions come from? It's literally the Normandy coat of arms plus the CoA of Guyenne.
Because they were your royalty's ancestral lands. And you lost them hard.

>Canada invites a Brit to mediate land dispute with America
>he sides with the Yanks
HAHAHAHAHAHA CANADA BTFO