In a few months im going from a 32 inch 1080p tn tv and a 27 inch 1080p tn monitor to two 1440p 27 inch monitors ips...

in a few months im going from a 32 inch 1080p tn tv and a 27 inch 1080p tn monitor to two 1440p 27 inch monitors ips monitors at 144hz how much of a difference will i notice?

5 inches, 360p, and 84 Hz on one monitor and the same without the size difference on the other one.

i meant in general quality especially given TVs make terrible monitors i didnt ask for help from people with a brianna wu level of "intelligence"

A lot better color moving from the TV as well.

I answered your question pretty well. I would know because I already use a 144 Hz 1440p screen and have used 26 inch 1080p screens in the past.

I admit I had to guess that the extra inch difference would be noticeable but I'm confident in my guess.

do you think bitcoins will deplete the world energy by 2020?

just curious

No, because you can always just get more energy lol

Some. It'll be a little clearer and a little smoother. Don't expect the IMAX experience though.

can you fathom anyone this psychotically stupid?

Where from? Think we're gonna run everything off the sun? Ethanol doesn't count as that requires the sun again.

like lakes and wind and sun and coal and shit

I have that monitor. It's pretty good. I wish it didn't have that matte screen, though.

isnt it better than a glossy screen?

why the fuck would you need 2 144hz monitors

well because i feel like putting a 60 hz next to a 144 hz would cause eye strain

Nah, I've actually become accustomed to glossies.

Coal is finite and one of the biggest producers. You can't just "get more".

You just make more by crushing fossils, doofus.

just curious

what shape is the earth?

earth

fairly round, from my understanding it's a little squished though so not quite spherical