I need to sell all the tech stuff I own someone help

I need to sell all the tech stuff I own someone help

I need to get out

There is no escape. Just accept it.

The grass is not greener on the other side.

what are you selling, i might buy

Honestly, just unplug it and go outside, pursue whatever that is that you desire

When it's time, you'll return with a better version of yourself and enjoy your things again.
I made a mistake by selling all my shit and missing it after i returned.
The only thing that i had left was my psp and i spent a long time on it for the first time in ages, like i used to

I want to sell my mice my keyboard my computer that doesn't have a hard drive or gpu. My other gaming computer. I need to sell this

This is like the sixth thread this weekend. Why are people suddenly so squeamish about technology? Even normies spend half of their day on some device these days.

Just block Sup Forums and uninstall all your video games and go outside once in a while.

It's not about that

You cant hide from the FBI, Chuck

Nigga I just need the cash

So suck a dick for a $1 each

Morain

OP here back with a band new track.

How much can I get for this?

I dont know how much computer parts go for

$1

specs?

Right there

Not much, the ram is the most valuable part but good luck selling 2nd hand ram. I'll give you $50 for the lot

what? but its worth $500!

I have a kensington expert mouse!

>$50 for machine that can run current generation

*scratches head*

op if you are serious about this make sure you backup your image folder when you eventually come back here it will be horrible not having it. I got rid of mine when i tried to become a normie and it was probably the worst decision i have ever made

Pien

If you know what it's worth why are you asking us? tiny old HDD, weak GPU, old AMD CPU.
That GPU can barely handle modern games at 1080

which 6800 do you have
6850 or 6870

Well I know from experience it can handle modern games fine.

user I will legitimately pay you $60 for the computer. I don't care about the mouse and keyboard, but if they're nice post them so I can decide if I want them.

Hmm, $40 CAD?