What did the site mean by this

what did the site mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kX_xvBMBlCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you tjat Libyan that wishes he could live in ancient Libya?

Yes

How are you today?

I'm fine how are you

Good too. What age are you? I am 21.

I'm 19

Cool, are you a Muslim?

no, I'm an ex Muslim actually
fedora

I wonder if people actually use that site to figure out where they are going to move

Cool, do you miss the Italians?

in all seriousness I dont those niggers did horrible things here

I see, how did you learn English?

when I was in 3rd grade the education minister decided to introduce English at school
I studied it for that year but then next year Gaddafi said it was haram and it was removed
but I took an interest in it and kept studying it myself and mostly played video games and watched movies
slowly I learned it and by 6th grade I was able to hold convos
by 6th grade it wasn't haram anymore according to gaddafi and they taught it to us there but cuz it was just introduced the teachers were shit and i would always get kicked from class cuz i pointed to that
after that just chatting with people online plus having friends irl that are like me improved my english to what it is now

Interesting, do your parents know that you're a fedora? How did they react?

I honestly want to keep it to myself
my parents won't do anything to me if they know it's just It doesn't matter and I don't want them disappointed and feel bad at their age
I told my 2 best friends irl tho and they didn't care

site is being rude

how is life in libya? I havn't followed any libyan politics since the ghadaffi happenings

That's nice? Do you have black people in Libya? How are they treated?

life in Libya is shit and slowly getting better
they aren't shooting each other so that's good they are only shooting ISIS and are fighting over who is constitutionally right and other crap noone understands
if you want to follow about Libya use this site tho some of it's articles are locked by a paywall
libyaherald.com

Ending colonialism was a mistake

we have.. the southern region is all black (the tebu)
I would say they are 20% of the population
they are treated normally and i rarely if ever saw racism (my mother is racist against non libyan blacks idk if that counts)
most of the racism is in the form of jokes between young people and they don't really mean it as racism rather just a joke like black guys calling each other niggers in the USA

That's very good, do you listen to music? If so, whst type of bands/genre?

I don't really listen to music much and people always ask "how the fuck can someone not like music"
sometimes I enjoy sound tracks in video games

like this : youtube.com/watch?v=kX_xvBMBlCI

I am kinda the same way. Only really like scores and instrumental. How did you find Sup Forums and when?

I heard about Sup Forums since 2013 and always thought it's a cancer fest like Sup Forums
but a friend online told me I would like Sup Forums and here i am

Cool, and hey Sup Forums is cancer. Speaking of which, your top three boards and top three least favorite boards?

top 3 boards :
int
his
vg
worst
pol
b
po
anyways I have to go to the beach nice talking to you
you can find me in /mena/ if you want

This has been very informative, thank you Libyafriend. I really want all of MeNa to be first world so I can go and enjoy the treasures of your lands in a safe and equal environ

Cool, see you in /mena/.

They missed the
>100 times more chances of shitting yourself while buying groceries

whoa

this type of high quality shitpost is why we're losing our manufacturing to mexico

Really makes you think...

hmmm...

really makes you think...

What the fuck why is everyone so young suddenly?