You may only post in this thread if your country is developed enough to have these in your kitchens

You may only post in this thread if your country is developed enough to have these in your kitchens.

Can I post in this thread if I've never sharted at wallmart?

Never use mine. It's easier to put the waste straight into the compost bin.

t. sharter

SHART

We did, in the 1990s.
Then they all broke down when people forgot that their magic meme food mashers work by pulverising food matter and storing it in a chamber for later disposal, so the chamber overfilled and their pipes got filled with thick unyielding vegetable material, which is precisely what a food disposal is meant to prevent.

t. sharter

You can only post in this thread if you have sharted in at least 3 marts

i haven't been in Sup Forums for a month. when did this shart meme start? not that i complain

this. I found it pretty funny at first but now it's the only thing people counter banter with now so it's kinda lame

Just about 2-3 days ago, I think.

That's retarded lmao. Why wouldn't just do it like us where it shreds the food then lets it flow down the drain and to the sewers

why don't you let your shit flow down the drain instead of down your pants?

We shall overcome. For the entirety of last year (and more) LITERALLY every post from a Portuguese was responded to with t. Alberto Barbosa.

SHART

I just put veg waste in the compost bin my garden
and meat waste gets wrapped up in newspaper and put in the appropriate bin

>garbage disposal
It's called compost and garbage bin. Do you shit in there as well?

Oh wait, I already know the answer.

Because the pieces of shit clog all the time because FOOD ISN'T SUPPOSED TO GO DOWN THE FUCKING DRAIN.

>garbage
You mean rubbish?

S

>live in a flat on fourth floor
>they moved the garbage chute to the bottom floor (instead of having it run through all the floors) and added RFID and other modern useless crap to it

now I just flush the garbage down the toilet. God bless our strong Northern European infrastructure

In America the toilets overheat and explode if you flush paper towels

>now I just flush the garbage down the toilet.

that is nigger-tier

t. sharter

>american sinks shart in the drains