Why are you not seeding /user/?

why are you not seeding /user/?
Don't you like sharing free content?

I'm only seeding old content and Linux ISOs now. I got a letter from my ISP because some hook nose peeped my IP

>seeding on your home network

you deserve to be jewed

Wish I could download money

Sharing is caring user.

with 1gbps upload it would be rude not to seed.

I'm so jealous. Last time I checked, I had like 1.5mbps upload. Fuggin' Spectrum

My ISP only offers 2 choices, 50/50mbps or 940/940mbps.

I just checked and Fios is finally available in my area. Looks like I know what I'm getting myself for Christmas.

Nice, i've had it for about 8 months now. Great service.

But I seed with my server (100Mb upload) 24/7, user.

I have for years.
You're welcome for the Peta bytes of data.

>get stuff for free from people around the world
>they actually think you return the favor

>mfw I seed about 76GB of loli manga

now what do you mean by loli manga?

decent taste, user

COMIC LO, etc.

i am

datacaps

Sorry. That's not including stats from utorrent before it got corrupted so that's just 2 years worth of downloads. ( lost 4 years of stats )

95% of this is sadpanda torrents that are at least a couple months old at the time of download so in most cases there aren't even enough peers to upload to. Also with the way I organize things I have to move and modify the downloaded files shortly after downloading so I can't seed them long enough

reeeee i'm trying to get a good ratio on baka bt but literally can't download anything no one is leeching and if they are theres already 7 million seeders

you are a lucky senpai literally get jailed for loli in the uk

sharing is caring

>get jailed for loli in the uk

Psh. Like that should stop you.

loli is not worth it for prison desu. The isps have literally been storing everyones data this year for the government to search through

>not worth it for prison desu

Grow a pair, will you.

Defend something that *isn't real*.

But given the state of the people in the UK, I'm not surprised the government walks all over you.

>Defend something that *isn't real*.
what did you mean by this desu

our police cant actualy solve real crime they are all overweight and understaffed so they have resorted to going after petty criminals and internet trolls to make it look like theyre doing something

Actually defend it in a court of law. And not half-assed, either.

In an actual, beautiful, well thought out way where the jury would go "Jailing somebody for drawings? Uh, yeah, no."

It's not rocket science.

the torrent lets you move files without removing/redownloading the torrent
and on a *nix OS symlinks solve that problem

yeah but normies sperg out as soon as they hear the world pedophile which is what they think loli makes you

s/torrent/& client/

Having a (sexual) attraction to something in itself isn't a crime.

it's counts as cp though

Which is why I said defend it.

I am. Building up my AnimeBytes ratio for no reason other than to buy the food icons.

that's only 1/3rd of the page.

And i'm not seeding some older stuff at the moment. Total seeding size for anime is around 2.3TB, i could probably seed another 1-1.5TB if I felt like it.

My seeding moto.

I love you.

>720.HDTV
Sorry I don't seed trash