What podcasts does Sup Forums listen to? Decrypted is p fuckin good

What podcasts does Sup Forums listen to? Decrypted is p fuckin good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zK1JykGDHQk
youtu.be/5CTZFLgUYew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

steal this show

99% Invisible

>TED
>NPR
Put the soy down op

I don't really like the giant bomb podcasts anymore, but I still listen to them for some reason.

fash the nation
literally the only acceptable podcast

Never understood the podcast meme. Reading is simply faster and more convenient.

Imagine being this much of a faggot...

Bill Burrs Monday Morning Podcast - One of the funniest redpilled comedians rambles about shit for an hour, very funny.

Snow Plow Show - Professional level prank calls. Hes not a dick, just funny and likes to set people off

youtube.com/watch?v=zK1JykGDHQk

Joe Rogan Experience - Dudes talking for 2-3 hours straight. Hit or miss. Overall kind of slow, but some of the Joey Diaz episodes are legendary

I have a security podcast and it's not bad. I'll upload the xml file and share it if you guys are interested, although you'll need an rss feed it to import it or just go through the file yourself and put it manually

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What app is this?

Pocket Casts. Highly recommend it, especially their web application.

Of all the top podcast applications out there, you chose one of the only ones that cost money? Is there a reason for that? The free ones do everything just as well.

a fool and his money are soon parted

It syncs your played episodes as well as saves your place for unfinished episodes.

Freakonomics is pretty comfy to listen to and they always have interesting topics. You should check out the Vox podcasts as well since you have NPR and NYT on there.

Hasn't melon man stopped doing the TND podcast? I'm curious what happened to it

Im pretty sure every podcast app out there does that and they dont cost $4.

Does your podcast player have a volume booster and a silence skipper?

where the fuck are the Sup Forums cumboys at

Most podcast apps don't sync between devices and none have a web application. Yes it has a silence skipper, I don't know about volume booster, never needed it.

lolol the web app costs $9 too. Good fucking lord, people will pay for anything these days

>being poor

>spending $13 to listen to podcasts

see

My Brother My Brother and Me
Cool Games Inc. (Before Nick Robinson may or may not have texted women for pics of bob and vagene)
The Dick Show
Sleepycast
Best Friendcast
The Adventure Zone (Haven't started, but everybody raves about it and I enjoy the Mcelroy Brothers)

see
Give me some money too, while you're just giving it away for nothing.

None, there's nothing really interesting. Used to listen to youtube hangouts videos that are similar to that but not even that anymore.

Same with news sites, I just don't know what to visit without some politics shoved up my ass.

Not him, but it costs almost nothing and it's by far the best podcast app available. I guess if you're a NEET everything seems like a lot of money.

Looks cool, love how they have a collection of podcasts people will like thanks :) also i feel bad for you since alot of poorfags will bash you for this don't listen to them :)

>Give me some money too
please refer to

Same here. Get raped.

>being this defensive

>tfw no louis rossman podcasts

Daily shoah
Fash the nation
Myths of the 20th century
Ben Shapiro's show
Paranormies
Cum town
R.O.G. PR

R8

"Oh let me read this article while I'm driving"

>soy

>Paranormies
My fucking nigger.

I've never understood the appeal of a podcast. Can someone explain?

It's a radio show that might cover something really specific or be produced under charmingly modest circumstances

Easy way to stay entertained/informed about shit you're interested in while walking, driving, doing manual labor etc. Alternatively it's a friend simulator

We Europeans - Students for Western Civilization
Weekly Analysis and News - LinusTechTips
The Daily Shoah - The Right Stuff
Real News -Jason Kessler
Linux Unplugged - Jupiter Broadcasting
Linux Action News - Jupiter Broadcasting
How to Be a Girl - Marlo Mack
Hardcore History - Dan Carlin
Common Sense - Dan Carlin
Radical Agenda/Live from SEG - Chris Cantwell
Nationalist Review - America First Media
Fash the Nation - The Right Stuff
Song Exploder
Red Ice Radio
IRL: Online Life is Real Life - Mozilla
Alt-Right Radio - AltRight.com
The Monero Monitor Podcast - Mike Croteau
On Point with Tom Ashbrook - NPR
The Complete Privacy & Security Podcast - Michael Bazzell & Justin Carroll
The Ticker - MPR

99 PI is fucking awesome. Lots a super interesting, but not too long episodes

There's a new Ryan Shrout one. Shrout is from pcper and turns up there TWiTCH and this new one.

Unfortunately it's on my desktop at home and I can not remember the name

No Agenda Show
No censorship, no ads, always funny & interesting.

I mostly use it for news and related stuff. Those podcasts that are just a group of people talking about whatever (or friend simulators as put it) are literal autism.

Was waiting for this, hell yeah my man. Cumtown is the only podcast I rely on

Could your taste be any more shit? Literally all librul masturbation podcasts.

I like Reply All.

Any good auto podcasts ?
I want to learn more about cars

Joe Rogan Experience
Church of Whats Happening Now - Joey Diaz
The Monday Morning Podcast - Bill Burr
See Me After Class - Jon Graham (Creator of Arby n Cheif)

> npr
GTFO

Stack overflow and GitHub have decent podcasts. Comedy Bang Bang is good. Joe Rogan's podcast is good.

What's wrong with npr, outside of Sup Forums talking points?

>WHY DOES A GOOD PRODUCT COST MONEY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just don't buy it if you think that it costs too much.

Yeah, I'd say their content is fairly good, other than political for the most part. Really love their Tiny Desk sessions.

True capitalist radio

Didn't even know SO had podcasts. Topics seem interesting but their voices are either really bad or the microphone setup is terrible. Sounds so grating.

They pretend to be unbiased but only the left-wing believes that, because that's the way they lean. I would love NPR if they were unbiased.

Zero Books

youtu.be/5CTZFLgUYew

99% Invisible and a couple of podcasts about the local soccer team

cactus cactus

hell yeah dude
pictures of insects belong on /out/ tho

That's so stupid lmao
no one can be "unbiased"

rate me

tech snap
coding blocks
software engineering daily
msdev show
security now
planet money
how i built this

H3 podcast is pretty pleb tier you should reconsider, unless of course you're happy to be associated with the "YouTube drama" fandom

Don't listen to all of these, mainly just Harmontown. I'm a one podcast at a time sort of guy.

What the fuck is a podcast?

What's the best free app?

>More Perfect
Elie Mystal is possibly the most annoying motherfucker I’ve ever had the displeasure of listening to

texas texas

I should make a podcast app and charge $30 so dumbasses like you can give me free money

Doesn't mean you go full NPR and throw all pretense out the window. It's news for libshits with an air of respectable pseudointellectualism.

Basically, NPR is to the left as Glenn Beck is to the right.

Perhaps you should google common terms, brainlet.

Get writing then, faggot. If your app is any good, maybe you'll make some money. Or not, because both appstores have no-questions-asked refunds nowadays. Meanwhile, suggest you shut your poverty-stricken ass up.

lol why do you insist Im poor because I use a superior podcast app that was free? Its the most rational and logical solution.

Bro I make six figures, but that doesn't mean Im going to waste it on something that should be free. What else do you pay for? $4 for a music app? $5 for a video app? $9 for notepad? Its kind of funny to think about

And what exactly about a podcast app requires that the price be free?

Some (((people))) have a very hard time forking up cash, even minuscule amounts.

Its the market value. Like other applications, many of them are easy to code and have been done a million times before by other companies to the point that they are free.

Like if I told you I paid for an internet browser or a torrent client, then tried to defend it like "hurr don't be poor and maybe you can afford it"

others are permanently broke because they waste their money on stupid shit. You know how the saying goes, a fool and their money are soon parted. Oh well, maybe I should thank you for paying for services so I don't have to.

You clearly don't know what market value is, otherwise nobody would be selling podcast apps for $8.

You didn't even answer my question. What *exactly* about a podcast app demands a price of free? Either name something specific or fuck off, jamal.

Tell me about it. Too many commie/jewish loonix users around here think that software quality is for fags and that there's no reason to ever pay for a product you enjoy.

The Insufferable Social Media Argument

H3 Podcast
Triforce! Podcast
YoGPoD
Ricky Gervais show
RT Podcast (not as much as I used to)
The Worst Idea of All Time

>Elie Mystal
I get what ya mean. He's only in 1 episode so far with More Perfect. It was this open forum like thing and holy fuck while I totally agree with his points/ideas, the way he argues them is the most cringeworthy bullshit I can imagine.

>ITS THOUSAND SEVENTEEN CMOOOOOOOOOOOOON

i am a functioning human who has real-life conversations daily, so i don't listen to any pretend conversation simulators.

So what other podcast apps are you using?

le virtue signaling face

do you know what virtue signaling is? if i was virtue signaling i would say something like "israel is the leading state sponsor of palestinian terrorism".

i'm not virtue signaling. i'm just calling you all autists.

>calling people autosta
>on Sup Forums