youtube.com/watch?v=jsdawgd0azk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old worlders desu, extreme denial.

Enjoy drowning under a tide of Muslims lol

:D

>stones
>no roads
>no wheels

How did the U.S. looked like 1000 years ago?

looks like something out of the t-rex level in the original tomb raider game

No roads he says

People live in those?

Stones he says

Are Dominicans mulattos or Afro-Indians? I hope it's not the former or else Dominicans are bad as American niggers who think they're distantly related to Egyptian pharaohs.

No wheels he says

It was different back then...

t. sharter

can you run up the steps?

Your memes are awesome, spic.

>WE WAS AMAZONIANS N SHIET

Mutts, everyone.

t. sharter

Proudly so, unlike others

maya/aztec "civilizations" always make me cringe

their architecture came way after the great pyramids and even the colosseum, yet they look like they were built 5000 years ago.

>b-but we did it all without wheels
even more embarrassing that you couldn't figure to invent a wheel

you're getting stale, wetback

True but mayan/aztec or whatever pyramids look more aesthetic imo

whats that building called? i reverse searched it and nothing came up except things to do in mexico

Panama indeed dont have history thats why you posted a mexican site, palenque chiapas

Don't be mean, Panama has a nice history

t. sharter

palenque, bretty cool site but it's surrounded by indios who cant even read

at least we have a point, our natives were near abo tier when it came to building anything at least

why doesnt the government make them go to school

feckless indians living in bark huts and bandying about with sticks to make it rain

dumb frogposter

dumb NEETposter

because school is fucked up, the "teachers" are even more retarded indios who only want paychecks without working

to be fair our natives were a bit better than abo tier

their teachers left for Pasadena in all likelihood

Not in tikal, I think it was because some tourist fell or something.

commie detected i hope the government disappear you faggot , i bet you are a chiapaneco or oaxaco

Do you have OCD? You're repeating yourself like a brown retard.

I've stood where that guy is standing, it didn't last though did it?

building cities is just something they weren't able to do

not even close. pic related was around the same time as the aztec "civilization"

remember this is centuries after all of the great roman architecture. aztecs truly an embarrassment, no wonder they were conquered by the spanish

Sudaca!
youtube.com/watch?v=yEcom3P9NSw

but you are american so you cant

Well, the Middle East had something like a couple of hundred thousand years of continuous habitation as a head start

And no, they did have wheels , not much of a point building carts without draft animals and they really wouldn't have stood the weight of all those big stones anyway, same as the Egyptians, logs were used to move them.

t. sharter

>like a brown retard
>t.sharter

Sudaca!
vocaroo.com/i/s0WgtRrfGbqm

Dumb NEET, you are more of a gibsmedat than anyone here.

why are there natives so superior to ours?
thanks m8

I meant compared to the great pyramids the mesoamerican ones look nicer.

why are they all so fat? are they looking to apply for citizenship?

Don't be a dumb ass, they can in fact read.

Native americans were isolated while europeans, asians and arabs could exchange information wich led them to develop much faster.

mille grazie signorina

that's actually a good point that i hadn't considered. crazy how much a society can lag behind others just because they didn't stay in one place.

look at all of this triggered spics kek

They are the ones going to cross your border and enrich you with 10 children and 20 people in one house.
vocaroo.com/i/s0WgtRrfGbqm
youtube.com/watch?v=Z83TPaV_w74

yeah but the mesoamerican ones are thousands of years later in time.
good point

this wasn't your peoples achievements, you're mutt spawn of mostly iberian blood

Step up your game senpai

Go be a sandnigger in another thread.

Those were not abandoned because they weren't habitable.

Greatly underrated, is sad you people are somewhat disconnected in terms of writing narratives for your country when you do so much work outside your own borders.

El sudaca!
youtube.com/watch?v=jsdawgd0azk

(thumbs up)

ohh no the amerifat is angry

The top is pretty rough looking. Did they just find a big rock and carve a shrine out of it?

At least the iberians have something to be proud of, swedish "architecture" is the most embarrassing thing i've ever seen.

t. sharter

I know they were abandoned through conflict

you don't see buildings like that from indian tribes, period, it's almost like a one off

>Malinchista, racista y lamepitos
>Todo un estuche de monerias

spanish destroyed almost every temple with carved deities because muh heresy

a good solid lodge is comfy

So finally we know that you all are basically Mexican.

Yes, desert bedouins living in tents developed that all on their own

not heresy, pagan idolatry

Didn't they destroy a bunch of mayan libraries or something like that so now no one can read mayan

No, that's how people tend to look after a life of hard work, not that you'd know

The only reason why you are not living on welfare is because your mommy pays your internet. Every fucking thread you are posting dumb shit.

they can't be proud of that either since they aren't iberian

You're just as dumb and repetitive as this spic.

You can do better than that, aniki.

no, they burned aztec codices to erase their religion and cultural past so we will never know where they came from
they also tried to destroy the mayan observatory because looking at the star was pagan and a sin

look how mad they are lel
and thats not me,im not a pleb, i use extra flags extension

it is if it's astrological horoscope malarkey

t. Conquistador

I actually have a theory.

We agree that that natives in Canada/USA/Northern Mexico had shitty architecture compared to central america and south america.

We can also assume that having a head start with continuous habitation as was said here would be better for architecture

If natives came here across the bering strait, there should be nicer architecure in the northern part of america, correct? But it's not that way in real life.

So there's two possibilities
1. Natives came to America on rafts and ended up in central america first
or
2. The mayans/incas/aztecs etc. were far superior to the natives in the north.

now going off of point 2. we can either assume the north american natives were complete idiots compared to those south of them, or the central americans were truly brilliant

t. chicano

And what do you have to be proud of? You aren't Roman

>meanwhile, in Panama's "modern architecture"
Just another country American put in it's place and totally submitted to it's every whim and beckon.

We do have something like 500 Aztec codices, they didn't destroy all

With all these mountain cities how do they farm?
Is there any terrace farming?

no it's just because those civilizations were a lot bigger than native american tribes and had a lot more manpower.

As a rule of thumb, you should dismiss every Mexican post that does not uses capital letters.

Yeah, terrace farming for the most part

yes, the incans accomplished some remarkable feats of terraced farming in the mountains

>American put in it's place and totally submitted
>coming from the most submissive to America country in the whole Asia

Didn't say i was, maybe that i'm white and literal master race

>coming from the country that never had the balls to attack America, just angrily shake your first from East Germany as they crush you economically and not having to fire a single shot.

It's different environments, you need agriculture for instance and Maize was originated by Mexicans who had it longer than peoples north. And they really weren't inferior as civilizations, leaving aside there were some large cities in northern north America monumental architecture is not the sole sign of an advanced culture.

Also look at the pattern in which apparently less civilized peoples conquer nominally more advanced civilizations. Mongols, Arabs, Germanics. The Aztecs themselves did not originate in Mesoamerica but came from a place north.

BTFO

I fucked a Mexican girl on one of those pyramids

>says someone from Chihuahua

i fucked 2 spanish girls on chichen itza
i had a vision of my ancestors smiling at me

In what did the pre-Latinized Nordics ever surpassed sub Saharan Africa? Your one unique achievement were the long boats... And I'm not being racist here, I've got Visigothic last names, but seriously Mexico or Brasil have contributed as much to Western civilization as any Scandi country and you've got what? A good half a millenium of a head start on being latinized?