Is this real thing in america?

is this real thing in america?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

King Shart overlord of americans

Michael B Jordan said he wants to do a Hannibal Barca film

I wonder how Egyptians feel about this and that in USA they paint them as Niggers

I wonder if he even knows about medieval west african kingdoms.

WUZ

MOVIE STARZ

I want
I want

that's all you ever hear from them

He's right though, history is extremely violent, racist, homophobic, and misogynistic. What are doing to our kids be exposing them to several millennia of bloodshed, hatred and ignorance? It needs to be revised and appropriated. Good and peaceful Egyptian Kangs invented technology and civilization by using ancient rap spells, until white devil barbarians deceived everyone and stole it.

Of course he fucking doesn't. Are you expecting the average American nignog to actually know dick about history that isn't prevalent in pop culture?

Yeah. The Black experience existed before the time of Atlantic enslavement but also there has never been a time when a black was only slave and never anything more , wanting to represent the stories of ancestors before said time period or position is important.

The annoyance of Hollywood is the white gaze, to recognize enslavement or servitude is what gives black performers major awards is tiresome.

Where is the story of Sarah Forbes Bonetta, Nzinga, Mansa Musa, etc...
Except they are doing and box offices are showing it.
MMost White Americans know little to nothing about Europe and European history yet their history lessons are centered almost squarely on them.

Only thing I recall learning about Europe in school was the world wars and cold war, and "muh age of imperialism them evil white folk"

Hello mr. Wiwuz Kanginton

Will they make Cleopatra black?

I am Greek

KANGZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I

Even if they did descend from kings and queens. Ancient Egypt wasn't exactly the most pleasant place in the world. Didn't they have black slaves of their own back then?

Also, do they ALL think they were kings? Like, every single one of them?