My buddy is saying that dbus is evil. Is there any substance to this or is it just paranoid rambling?

My buddy is saying that dbus is evil. Is there any substance to this or is it just paranoid rambling?

What the fuck are those eyes

i want to suck on those soles

cute.

>two pairs of ears

>dubs are evil
lock me up senpai

Dbus baka.

He's probably thinking of udev, which is now a part of systemd. thankfully you can still use it without systemd using Gentoo's eudev fork, which allows it to be used on other inits.

getting some real rapey vibes from OP's pic
I like it

That kind of people were somewhat common 10-15 years ago. Have met loads that were totally against hal and dbus, and would run older or alternative distros to avoid it. Just like systemd today, and maybe even pulseaudio.

>tfw you will never suck those pawpads
Why even live

Is it just a side effect of systemd's march to the throne?

According to wikipedia, it became a part of systemd's source tree in 2012

aaaaaaa so cute :3

I wouldn't mind pulseaudio, but every time I try to install it, my sound breaks and I can never figure out how to make it work, so I just stick to plain alsa. Maybe I'll try it again and just use a brainlet GUI tool with clicky buttons.

Guys I picked a random image, I actually want to talk about dbus. Now it won't let me delete it.

lets start the real discussion op, is this a boy or grill?

Tough tits you sissy faggot its high time you suffered the fate of your faggotry.

user, it's obviously a boy.

Tough tits its high time you paid the price for such reckless faggotry.

That might be it. He's friends as well with a real old timer linux fan who keeps saying these kinds of things. Is it just the systemd paranoia of the past?
;_; I just want to talk about computers

It's obviously a boy with a feminine penis

And I just want to talk about cute boy feets.

I want to do lewd things with it

plox use to underscores for the crying face it's much nicer desu ;__;

uwu i want him to curl up on my lap and fall asleep while i pat his head

And what about dbus? Is it evil or it's just paranoia?

Back on topic, yes It's probably just "old-timer linux" autism. I am admittedly distrustful of systemd, but I really don't see the problem with dbus.

would you invite him over for tea, snuggles, and butsecks?

i don't know about the last part desu i don't think i am gay, well i hope so although i question it often kek. what about you desu

I'm a gay faggot and that boy turns me on

>although i question it often
Maybe you're bi? Thats what I am

hai probably desu

Why are cute boy feet so master race compared to women feets.

I miss techloli/g/y before Sup Forums was full of fags

>dbus is evil
Don't know about "evil", but there sure are a whole lot of programs that are linked to it and starting it for no apparent reason.

Dbus allows any program to talk to anything, which can be a security risk.
Wasn't there some poetering project where you could talk to systemd with your browser?

Yes there was, and there was a vulnerability (now fixed) where someone could crash your system with a tweet.

Also, I'm not sure how much dbus is used now. They originally used it, then it was is systemd, then someone thought it was a good idea to take it out of there and shove it into the kernel as kdbus. Then people thought that was retarded, and now there's BUS1.

its a fun sexuality
you should try it sometime, uwu

this thread is very Sup Forumsay, I like it

I like it too.

owo

hai it would involve talking to people though, i will hopefully make some friends at uni though

I was too scared to and graduated to NEETdom.

I want a do-over

what did you study you might be able to make friends if you can get enough courage and motivation to get a job

Engineering!

It's hard to get out of the house though with my severe social anxiety.

whoa sugoi thats great, have you thought about talking to a doctor about it?

I probably should, but I'm scared to. I don't want to be forced on more drugs.

you don't have to get drugs desu it your doctor might be able to recommend you to a therapist or something

They keep just giving me more and more horrible drugs for my ADHD that make me suicidal, I'm distrustful of doctors.

never use an image more interesting than your topic

i assume if it's adhd meds you are on some form of amphetamine? amphetemines can really fuck you up with long term usage desu

They did. It's taken two years of neetdom till I can do 6 hours of work without drugs.

I'm starting to think I was just a normal misbehaving child and they filled me with drugs to make me compliant and dependent on the drugs, not because of any problems thinking.

that sounds horrible ;__; you probably didn't need them desu i think doctors and teachers push for it since it's a simple solution compared to actually guiding you when you are growing up . I am off to bed i wish you well senpai

Best boy.

Night night user, thanks for the encouragement

define "evil"

OP here, I asked the friend who initially said it, and here is what he wrote

literally everything from design to implementation
it is in design a breach of modern permission systems, the problem it solves is trivial, the way it solves it is not smart, it lags like a motherfucker, and it running slow was the reason they wanted to put it in the kernel which DOESN'T MEAN THE CODE WOULD RUN FASTER
it's a bad idea coded by retarded monkeys on crack
and that is literally what linus said about it