That AMD slide isn't fake, I have some decent AMD connections and the beans have been spilled anyway...

That AMD slide isn't fake, I have some decent AMD connections and the beans have been spilled anyway, so heres a slide from the AMD keynote USB :) I might post the entire USB if theres enough demand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vcqu-9Ejf60
youtube.com/watch?v=9DICvLJbefY
reddit.com/r/AyyMD/comments/79aiwh/ryzen_2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now that's quality shitposting!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Even better!

40-motherfucking-8 threads.

>undercutting your own cpus

Can I have your stuff?
Must be rly good weed.

5.5 Niggerhertz boost clock

I regret getting my 1600, but it looks like the upgrade path just got a whole lot more juicy.

Well, no one belives this anyway.

Now you've done it. That's way too good to be true.

6/8 core per CCX and 5ghz is a thing that could happen, but not likely until Ryzen 3

Why the regret?
I was planning on upgrading from an fx6300 to an r5 1600.

I mean, if you want to make such slides properly, make some *, and footnotes required for that.

You have the old USB dont you, I was able to get my hands on the Q3-Q4 markups, still great to see whats coming. I talked to a friend who said theres a possibility of 12c Ryzen laptops, any proof?

And they'll use the AM4 socket too, right? Feels kinda bad that Intel locks me out of upgrade paths for every new cpu line.

obligitory Q3 markup proof

>24 cores

You must know KitGuru..

>MUH 6 GORRILIAN THREADS AND 84 QUADRILLION CORES

Oy-vey!

>Papermaster shitposting on Sup Forums
Wowzers.

Mark dude when will you start early sampling of Rome to the cloud?

Another shoah!

I'll probably eat my shit if this is true.

I think 8 cores is enough until 2020.

T-this is too good to be true...

Post it

POST IT user
COME THRU

demand/10

Wait what?

To get you creaming, I got a markup my friend was able to snatch, this isn't final and I think its a transition piece, really cool stuff seeing it be leaked tho

Hasn't that been """leaked""" already? Nice shitpost

You must have spent at least 5 minutes photoshopping that

POST MORE
THIS IS JUICY

>he actually believes that the cheap B350/A350 mobos can handle all those cores and threads

There will be AM4+ mobos, just watch.

moar cores, moar mobos

Haha nope, I bought on the promise of being able to upgrade, if they lie I'll go to the store with some burly boys and get the money back.

I don't think they'll go for the 6 core ccx this time around, personally I wouldn't want them to yet. A lot of software still hasn't caught up to 8 cores, never mind 12. Gaymens are also inherently difficult to parallelize extensively, though AAA studios are at least starting to catch on, hopefully new engines will be better.

I would rather keep 4 core ccx and have them work on latency and IF, maybe cache structure and pipelines. 8 core Ryzen + with 4.0 base/4.6+ boost, +5-10% IPC, and arch tweeks would be a fucking monster and BTFO Intel this generation. The thing is I think AMD could reasonably do this too, and I think it's why Intel released Coffee Lake this early, to at least get some sales in before they get taken out back by AMD.

There is something called the X370

X370 boards mostly have shit VRMs too

>he didn't buy Asrock

2 0

Doesn't matter since that thing is going to be a housefire on a chip. Not to mention the secret cabal that owns the Racist KKK AMD.

wtf and I bought the ryzen 7 yikes, I wanted to get the i7 8700k but damn mami

Stop being a lazy fuck and go do the next intel arch.

No way
This is like extreme cucking for the TRfags

>new engine
the frostbite 2 engine has been amazing since bf4 in '11

Well X370F Strix, C6H and C6E have pretty good VRMs. The number of stages may be less than AsRock/MSI but they use better components(e.g. IR PowlrStages for Strix, NexFets for C6H/E). Number of stages are not everything. 32 Stages of D-PAK MOSFETs and Iron Chokes are still shit.

>X370F Strix
No Heatsink, you want the PRIME X370 PRO

In any event.
youtube.com/watch?v=vcqu-9Ejf60

>yfw infinite yields

>X370F Strix have ((((((((No Heatsink))))))))
>Immediately afterwards in your video at ~12 minutes the Youtuber lauded the X370F for it's strong VRMs
>prefer the X370 Pro with weaker VRMs and a set of SMALLER VRM heatsinks
Not sure if you mistyped something or you are trying to troll here.

The Strix has no fins cut into it as far as I can tell

There is, it is just not viewable from the front. From the top/bottom you can actually see the fins. The quality of VRMs on the Strix is still better than the Prime. You have to consider that the IR stages in the Strix would output less heat as compared to the prime as well.

The PRIME isn't $130 anymore I guess, RIP

But even so those aren't really fins on the strix, the EVGA X299 Dark has real fins that everyone should be using

youtube.com/watch?v=9DICvLJbefY

I really want this to be true

>housefire on a chip.
so the i9?

Could work, you would get massive general AMD hype (if these slides were actually real lol) which would drive sales of old Ryzen too, especially given that yoy could upgrade later on. Couple that with a price cut making R5 1600s like ~$150 and you get some decent movement

When Intel replaced their entire product line in a day with Core 2 people still insisted on buying fucking Pentium 4s

Followed this guide and got the gaming k7, works fuckin great. Ram was literally plug n play xmp.

Expect this on 7nm Zen, this is just too good to be true.

he wanted to wait till this came out instead of buying 2 cpus,

that said, if any of these are even reasonable, I may have a hard time holding off till 7nm, but really, first gen ryzen is good enough to hold my ass over in pretty much anything/game I do/play, so the 7nm wait isn't too hard, either I get the 7nm cpu, or I get a used 5ghz one

These seem way too core/thread heavy to not completely fuck up their Threadripper line's pricing. I don't even think those clockspeeds were expected either. Smells like bullshit but big if true.

Those nice fins are mostly only found on Workstation and server boards though. Also, even extreme overclocking boards like the Maximus Apex lineup does not have those fins(Actually, IIRC the Apex uses identical VRMs as the Hero,Formula,Code and Extreme in the new generations. There is no longer segregation of products via VRM quality anymore.). It seems like the most we can get on consumer boards are usually heatpipes at least for now.

Illegitimate and Homosexual

>75% faster
i assume for multi core, but what about single core

It is being clocked significantly higher than the current ryzen CPUs.

>my ryzen 7 1700 already shit after this 12/24 4.0-4.5ghz ryzen 2700
Fuck me

NO

FUCKING

WAY

THIS

IS

REAL

fuck off op.

We're back to moore's law baby!

It's not so bad, user. I bought one literally two weeks ago since both my 3570k and mobo started having problems. Just wait for Zen3, it's going to be amazing on 7nm and moar cores.

g
I N F I N I T Y
u
e

>reverse image search
>some forums and even leddit
reddit.com/r/AyyMD/comments/79aiwh/ryzen_2/

top kek fuck off OP

so is this real life or what? i feel like this is too good to be true, i mean 5 fucking ghz

OP is posting fakes that were already posted here in october.

It's not true. Meme or Intel propaganda trying to prime markets for disappointment when Ryzen+ only has 10-15% more clockspeed and same threads....which actually is a solid upgrade. I'll take 4.5ghz 1700 happily.

>Intel propaganda
this.

Intel knows their 10nm stinker is about to rape their stocks, so they have to do some damage to AMD in some other way

DELID THIS NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

this is 12nm right? my god, when they reach 7nm they will start a holocaust

it's fake intel propaganda you retards.

Whoever faked those slides has nice font rendering.

ryzen 1 was the first generation of a 100% new architecture
anyone who didn't know this was going to happen is retarded

post more

it wont happen next generation. Ryzen 2000 will be exactly the same with ryzen 1000 only with 12nm yielding +10% better clocks and the new voltage control yielding an another +5% clocks.

The Ryzen Refresh is like Ryzen+ on 12nm I think, not the true Ryzen 2

Maybe they are trying to undercut intel. Intel cannot produce the same number of cores at that price. Most people see the amount of cores and believe its superior product. And imo it is. It's cutting edge tech to produce so many cores in such low prices. maybe the tweaked IF too we cannot know for sure until we see it. I am more excited for their gpus though cause they might run at higher frequencies with less power.

so if 1800x goes up to 5.1
1600 will go up to 6ghz?

With 15% more clock, top of the line Ryzens ( Dozens, if six core ) would clock to 4.6-4.7 ghz. I'm okay with that.

Even if OP's pic turns out to be fake (and it's extremely likely) I can't wait for Infinity Fabric to do wonders on the GPU side too. It's literally perfect to deal with GCN's limitations.

>It's literally perfect to deal with GCN's limitations.
What limitations?

Intel shitposter always do this. They hype up AMD products to ridiculpous levels so when the actual product is launched everyoine is disappointed and goes and buys Intel/Nvidia.

It's a common strategy.

It's pretty well known by now. GCN is lacking in the geometry department. There is only so many polygons it can handle per clock.
Navi could, in theory, use multiple clusters glued together much like Zen to get some sort of scaling back out of the architecture and I'm pretty sure that's the whole point.

>5.5 jiggahertz

i'm hyped boys we finally have real competition in the cpu market just think what intel have been hiding away all these years

>intel have been hiding away
Abortions, abortions, dead atoms and failed nodes?

I'll take NGG with ~17 polys per clock.
Thanks!

i assumed they would have had some really good improvements just hidden away that wouldn't have been released for another decade if amd didn't make something good. Just look at their response to ryzen the did that without any trouble so hopefully we see both companies making insane improvements over the years to come. Would be cool if we can get to a point where cpus become obsolete within 3 years

That's not how the industry works, dummy.
There's no "sikrit sauce".

Now which one of these 12 Core CPUs work on the current x370 motherboards?

Oh yeah, they totally do have some sikret alien technology. They just couldn't use it in Atom for some reason