Is there a worse comunnity in tech other than Linux users?

Is there a worse comunnity in tech other than Linux users?

Specially Arch users.

r/apple isn't that bad

it's Sup Forums

The anti-Linux community

#cutegang is worse

macfags

that is an cute loli grill

>worse than linux community
Literally everything else.

- wintoddlers reinstall every day and get spied on
- macfags eat shit

Animefags

I don't see anything other than a grey background...

Dumb normalfag.

Are you fucking retarded? Arch is just a regular OS with a normal community like any other. can this dumb meme finally stop?
>Hurr durr how do you know somebody uses arch? Don't worry they will tell you
>hurr durr update broke my os
Fucking kys moron.

rude

When every bitch you have about GNU/Linux gets BTFO, you can always attack the userbase.

>I won't use X tool because people like Y use it
Who cares

Only contact you ever have with windows users is on Sup Forums
>Windows users are all retards.
Only contact you ever have with mac users is on Sup Forums
>They're all fags
Only contact with GNU plus Linux users is on Sup Forums
> They're all rude.
See how it works?

Most of them, with smartphone zombies likely being the worst group.

Should archfags be considered people?

If Arch users are so bad.
Then how come their wiki and their user repository are so good?

why didn't u give debbie a chance to speak?

Let me guess, you're a help vampire that is easily offended?

Are you measuring toxicity? Cute.

You CLEARLY haven't been to C++ IRC channels or forums.

>writes 14 words
>misspells 2

Yeah, Linux ain't for you kid.

Link to any?

Anti-Apple users, not ones that dislike Apple, but ones that need to let EVERYONE KNOW they don't like Apple, are worse.

the entirety of Sup Forums

Arch is fucking bloat

Arch has never been a minimalist distribution. Splitting packages is rare
compared to other distributions, and dependencies aren't made optional
whenever possible. Arch has *never* been minimalist... a Linux kernel with every module
available and every feature enabled at least when there's no non-bloat
related cost, feature-packed/complex GNU tools, nearly all optional
features enabled across all the packages, etc.

>Gentoo
200 something
mb
>void
200 something mb
> Debian net iso
350mb

Arch is 500mb. BLOATTT

Arch wiki is fucking shit. Debian and gentoo is much better. Arch wiki is shit and vague

Windows users.

Who the fuck like apple anyway? It was like a consumerist cult where a person was nothing but a walking wallet.

Because Debian users despite being the most knowledgeable GNU/Linux users have self esteem and confidence issues that prevent them from talking about or advertising their skills

Or more likely ubuntu is like debian testing except the packages have equal support in theory.

As an OpenBSD user I'm actually really grateful for Linux, especially distros like Arch. They seem to filter out 99% of the retarded anime trannies from ever reaching out community. Thanks for taking one for the team, Linux.

Weebs.

It's not like OpenBSD "community" isn't full of pretentious retarded larpers like you.

thats a very uncanny akarin

LibreSSL slides with mlp on them... OpenBSD isn't safe either

dumb dumbposter

OpenBSD users are generally LARPing macfags.

common lisp community, they are incredibly hostile

Yeah, gotta save up every precious 500mb on my 1TB drive.

>gentoo is much better
Yeah, when it's not down.

"Unfriendly," "pretentious," etc are just codewords for "brainlets and homosexuals not welcome." I take them as badges of honor.

Cat-v.org

Good ideas, bad execution, worse people.

Don't forget the virtue flagging that is the common trait in the manchildren with arch installs.

ausies

Probably rust, for obvious reasons.

So what is wrong with us, exactly?
I can see why you'd hate Arch users though.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Only a few quora faggots ever do this shit.

this

You sure as hell can't count, so you should steer clear of Linux as well, kiddo.

Here are some actually worse:
>audio enthusiasts
>The BSD userbase, in particular the OpenBSD one.
>Doom porters
>The suckless (they blow) and Uriel fuccbois.
>PLT community (nearly 100% sperglords from academia)
>EE boards
>web devs
As for Linux, see I thought it was mostly Scheme fags with muh minimalism.

Actually also bad ideas.

Well if you're yelling at people because someone on the Internet annoyed you with the ls -a command and the Archlinux wiki you spend to much time on your computer. Sure it is easier than trying to find more inclusive groups than your highschool class, but it's a losing bet on the long run.

MacFaggots and Win lusers. Linux & BSD community comes in a distant fourth, with phone phaggots taking the number one slot.

Arch users don't insist on calling it Gunuulonix.

Arch users are the IT equivalent of dumb roasties, taking selfies every 30 seconds.
"Hey guys check out my *box, conky and screenfetch".

I use KDE though. Pretty much out of the box config.
Does that mean I'm not a true archfag?

Windows users on this board are the most entitled and childish people around.
Don't get me wrong freetards are insufferable neets and Apple fags are a bunch of poorfags who think owning a 1000$ toy is somehow showing off how wealthy you are, fucking pathetic.
And let's not even talk about the fucking shills.

Video gaymers

That's probably what most archfags would say.
Why would you use KDE though? Qt is such a pain in the ass.

anonymous imageboard users

Who is normal then? Android users?