Does you are country have a church this beatiful?

Does you are country have a church this beatiful?

>churches
>beautiful

>rococò art
>beautiful
end your life, nigga

They are, even if you dont believe in christianity

Sup Varg

Easy

...There is beauty in fire when all lights are out...

They are, under certain circumstances

We have a lot of beautiful churches.

>Being an atheshit in 2016

LOL. I don't know how there can be atheists. It's like haha what the fuck dude did you go to school or something??? pathetic piece of shit reading is for indifels

Just because Norway wasn't civilized enough to build proper cathedrals like down south doesn't mean they are all ugly, user

shut your dirty mouth mohammad

btw. I think it's the biggest wooden church in the world

how can other countries even compete with that romenian gothic masterpiece called "Biserica Neagră?

We do actually have the northernmost medieval cathedral in the world here.

Well we have a proper black cathedral here, built in volcanic stone

Daily reminder that there isn't a single difference between you and a islamist.

Which city is it ?

Trondheim

Liverpool Cathedral, looking away from the pulpit. I've had the pleasure of ringing one of the bells there, years ago!

How old are you?

Noice

29, if it matters.

This is the ringing chamber; it's accessed by a fucking lift, whereas most of the other places I've rung at are the old traditional dusty, windy, creaky wooden-staircase-y kind of place.

I went to that Countryfile Live event and they had a mobile belfry, I had a go on it and it was fun desu, bloke wrote down my details and said my local church will get in touch to let me have a go lel.

It'll be fucking full of old people I bet

>His country doesn't have a church inside a tree

You'd be surprised; my first gf was a ringer, and in my experience the olds are the salt of the earth type who look forward to the pub afterwards.

Plus there's that weird feelgood factor for doing a weird, uniquely English thing as a hobby I suppose

Fuck you're making me want to go to France now.

Have a family friend in Provence and I've been a few times but it's fucking boring. But that's probably because I haven't really explored it that much.

Provence is one of the best region to hike and explore, they have top-tier nature and dozens of semi hidden villages with preserved architecture
Well if you stayed at your friend's house for 2 weeks straight I understand it was boring but it's not because of the region tbf, from the snowy Alps (pic related, with a church to stay on topic enough) to the white sand beaches there is a lot to do

>he doesn't have hundreds of animals on his cathedral

That is the downside to staying at a friends house you rely on them to explore.

Have done a bit of exploring, pic related was lovely, can't really find a good pic of it though.

tfw too many churches and therefore boring thread

who wants to buy a church? good prices

Well if you ever have the opportunity to go back and rent a car or something to go wherever you please you won't be disapointed, Vaison-la-Romaine is really nice but is one among a loooot of other qt towns.
Also nature, I can't stress it enough but Provence is top tier you'll find pretty much anything you want, snowy mountain tops, river gorges with crystal clear water, forests, cliffs and beaches...

Sint-Jan from the back

>Implying

that's a bit tacky tb᠎h mate

my autism is kicking in but this looks like anor londo

I love this church, which stands in Belgium. It is the tallest building of the city and everytime I see it the sun lets glow the gilded clockwork .

I'll admit I had no idea what Anor Londo was and had to google it

Not again!

I love single towers like this
Well it's not really just a tower but the tower is what sticks out

Yes

>his country will never have self sucking monks carved on their churches

why live

what did they mean by that?

Well shit, where's this ?

No, for example look at this shit

Inside is even wor...

Hahahah I know right! Fuck religion! I personally never read the Bible or any religious texts of prolific medieval ecclesiastic philosopher, but I'm sure its all dumb shit XDDD Dawkins4lyfe