Amerifat poster reputation has been tarnished forever

> Amerifat poster reputation has been tarnished forever

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-650-million-debt-limited-liability-companies-minority-stake-finance-business-property-a7201296.html
myinstants.com/instant/shartmp3/
imgur.com/a/oQTVh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

S

>implication it was not already

Ooh, a few people shart in walmart, what's the big deal? At least we don't have designated shitting streets.

>Walmart
more like designated shitting mall

H

designated shitting aisles

Stop it, you people are just jealous that nobody cares about your stupid shitty little communist countries

>shitty
you are the last person to talk about who's shitty

Be careful you don't drop a load there. Or can you only do it in your Designated Shitting Mart?

why can't yanks handle the banter

S

H

Don't fucking call it banter. This isn't funny. This "meme" is hurtful. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. This "meme" isn't funny, and none of you have any right telling lies about America.

"""""""lies"""""""

t. sharter

>lies

shart in mart

Nobody has ever sharted in a walmart.

SHART

>shitty

S

SHART

Stop saying the s word please

PAUL SHART MALL PLOP

So do you just go home covered in shart or do the employees clean it up for you?

Americans are known for doing this:

S H _ _ _ I N M _ _ _
You have three letters remaining.

when u shart but shit keeps coming

I still don't get the joke, it's only funny if it's obvious what the joke is.

shart isn't even a word

DESIGNATED

SHARTING

Did the picture of my underpants make it to r/Sup Forums yet?

wait- *frrrrrrrrt* stop right- *sharts* there, don't think you can dire-*ffRRRRRRRRRRT* don't think you can disrespect us just because we like to *ploooooop* shart in the mart

please don't be rude to india they are some of my favorite posters

*sharts*

SHART IN THE MART

A

R

R

MATEYS

>shitty
ah yes

t. Sharty-Marty Von McBrown-Garcia

You put too much importance on your forced meme.

>burgers flipping

but we just want to be friends

wal mart more like shart mart lmao

what's going on here?

breakfast

SHART

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-650-million-debt-limited-liability-companies-minority-stake-finance-business-property-a7201296.html

>Ameridebts

*starts to nervously shart*

*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

oops I must have sharted, tee hee, I t-thought this was the mart *giggles*

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

SHART IN THE MART

>be me
>go to america
>forget to shart when entering the mart
>get shot

Is Micheal Moore known in Ameriga

>tfw no mart to shart in

FUCKING KIKES TAKING AWAY MY FREEDOMS RIGHT SHART IN MART SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED UPON

Yes he has been widely mocked for decades

His films are pretty good though, you need to wake up lads

just go eat a burger to calm your nerves

>campaign has denbt
>campaign goes bankrupt
>denbts are gone

Please note that shart is an already existing meme and you MUST pay royalties to Ricesnot if you wish to continue using it.
t. Vinetta

A

Fuck you

How can I be calm with (((kikes))) are taking my constutional rights away? My grandfather sharted in marts all over Europe so I could do it here and now the (((jews))) are trying to forbid it.

it's a designated sharting mart

>This "meme" is hurtful.
keeeeek
*sharts*

>America has debts
>America goes Bankrupt
>America is gone

MAGA (Make America Gone Again)

I know I'm just biting the b8, but our reputation here has always been bad. This memeing doesn't help matters, especially as many Americans haven't learned a thing from the Canadians and Indians, but I don't think our reputation can suffer that much more at this point.

Implying we ever had a good reputation

anyone who thinks this was never on Sup Forums in the 2008-2010 era

God I hate this board

what's hurtful is the way "food" corporations put laxative agents into their products because they are indigestible garbage, this is one of hundreds of manifestations of nightmarish conditions created by the chemical and pharmacological attack on the american people, perhaps you need to look inward bucko

Is that the designated sharting mart?

he raised 85 million dollars in july, now fuck off to pol with your shit, this thread is about shitting in your pants in public

me too,yet we all still come here huh?

indeed
myinstants.com/instant/shartmp3/

she's a maniac, manaic on the mart floor.
and she's sharting like she's never sharted before.

t. william shartner

lol what are you some kind of faget?

t. shartlet

*sharts*
tee hee

America STATUS: Sharted

SHART MY PANTS INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY FAVORITE MALL
GRIMY BUTCHEEKS
CHAFFING IRRITATION
A SENSATION TRULY LIBERATING

Who puts laxatives in their food?

This is the best thing to come out of /int in ages. I have been laughing loudly all day reading these threads

I think there are some brands of "fat free" or "low calorie" foods that will put indigestible lipids that effectively function as laxatives.

I remember my physics teacher in high school told me some of the fat teachers had some problems after eating those (no clue if these foods still exist, this was a long time ago).

Where did this meme come from?

>This isn't funny.
You are wrong.

user's ass.
I mean, it's a total, undeserved, asspull.

its pretty old apparently, but it died out ages ago

then a couple of days ago people were making fun of an Indian as a poo in loo on Sup Forums because India had 0 (zero) medals in at Olympics at the time

then he responded by calling Americans shart in marts and a bunch of aussies, nzlanders, canadians, brits, euros and japs started spreading it. i was there ( i think i was the first to reply to the image with something like "this should become a new meme" ), and only just came back to Sup Forums now to find it did stick

top kek

ahah nice

awesome, my comment made it in the screenshot too

I deleted the wrong post,
here
imgur.com/a/oQTVh

heres an image version of it i just made too

saved

Looks like someone is butthurt

mallsharts

good movie

AMERICA IS FALLING APART