Anyone else get themselves an early Christmas present, or two? Poorfags need not apply

Anyone else get themselves an early Christmas present, or two? Poorfags need not apply.

Why, yes; devilishly naughty as it is, I fomo'd at the skyrocketing price of GPUs due to BTC after missing a $20-off coupon and bought pic related for $299 -- PowerColor Red Devil RX 580 8gb -- but I have yet to install it.

I got a GTX 1070 and 16GB a ram of a few weeks ago. That's all I really wanted.

wrong board

I could think of better ways to waste money.

did you get a bonus

>paying over msrp

>wanted to buy an elephone s8
>delayed until next year
>fuck it, order lewd daki instead
>delayed until next year
Fuck the world.

Devilish indeed.
Nice, glad you got what you wanted.
What did I just say, prole?
Sort of, residual check came and it was massive. I'm an actor.

Got myself an SDRPlay RSP2 and a rooftop antenna. Gonna put the thing in the attic and run the coax to my PC, see what I can pick up.

I got myself a nintendo switch and some new jockstraps :3

Are you (or do you know) my friend, Nick Tucci? Say hi from Andy if you do, and get ready for a good story.

>Powercolor

Well, at least it will last for a couple of months

Pics, got this one

>actor
faggot confirmed beyond all doubt now

Not a stage actor, you salty poorfag.

At least I'm not retarded

You're quite the goy

Nah I'd rather buy a house

Got the Samsung S8. I don't like to be cucked in terms of customization, thermal throttling, and repair-ability.

A couch actor, then?

Got myself an LG 27UD69-W 27" 4K IPS screen, gonna arrive next Wednesday or Thursday.

Got an X270 Thinkpad, an SSD, and an LG V30 OwO
Fuck Snapple

>Pick-up
>not being hikkikomori

I'm going to myself buy a set of speakers, an amp and a vinyl player in time for Christmas. I guess I can call it a Christmas present for myself.

As to my actual Christmas shopping, I got my mom a pair of Bose QC35s couple of months back as an early Christmas present. She needed headphones for air travel, so no point in waiting for Christmas just for the sake of it.