I think we should create an AI that bans frogposters on sight...

I think we should create an AI that bans frogposters on sight. I swear there's 5 or 6 OPs posting frogs at any given time.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pepe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Autism

OP wont save this webm cause he's a fag

We could have an algorithm in place to check if the pic has more than 10% of its area with colors in the range of #548430 and #649440. Shouldn't be too hard desu.

>t. frogposter
Not OP but I'm not saving either because I'm not a ghetto degenerate you sick fuck.

t. lolcow

>I'm not saving either

Fuck off fag

what's his name?

Mods would be cheaper. They do it for free.

OP fucking kill yourself

quarantine frogs to /r9k/ and Sup Forums like ponies are quarantined to /mlp/ and furries are quarantined to /trash/

i like pepe tho
hes a top tier meme

quarantine Sup Forums to 8ch

Current state of Sup Forums

Get the fuck back to plebbit, shitstain

Why are you such a faggot OP? It’s only gay redditerds who hate Pepe

Take your reddit frog and leave right now.

Old Pepe(before politics) is a legit meme, but this bullshit needs to stop.
Frogs are litterally reddit, we don't need that shit there either.

>Frogs are litterally reddit
Sup Forums as a whole is, ever since since the huge influx of new users (mostly trump-supporting redditors) during the 2016 election

reddit.com/r/pepe/

We lost the war on frogposting years ago on every board. Now every board is losing the war on spam posts. Every thread is deja vu to the same shit you read yesterday, and the day before that.

Sup Forums is infested with bots. I didn't believe it at first, but the April 1st broke all of them.

why not make a /pepe/ board and be done with it?
I never understood why they didn't make a /fur/ board. not a furry, but everyone deserves their space, right?

I still wonder why we haven't done this yet. It would improve so much, but no. People want the constant shitty frogs and wojacks everywhere.

Sup Forums as well, just look at those recurring shill threads.