/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/7iryxu/is_apollo_gonna_close_by_the_14th/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

someone make a reddit thread asking if Apollo will close by the 14th since they are lacking in donations

AB is cabal

LMFAOing @ everyone who got rejected

>got into AB when recruitment on RED opened
>tfw legitimately upset that others are getting into AB

I have been slighted by a moderator of RED. Naturally I would like revenge... What can I do cause harm to RED?

do we know how much money they need to keep running?

reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/7iryxu/is_apollo_gonna_close_by_the_14th/

1000 EUR/month

Get Elite and use a script to auto-edit torrents and fuck with teh tags and stuff.

>What can I do cause harm to RED?
Donate to Apollo.

Lively discussions can be peaceful, productive and might change the world. That's the power of a good community (aka not OT)

t. BClaude

Is it true the cabal trackers are banning everyone with an OT account by the end of the year?

thanks bb
u deserve a blowie now

yes

well fuck

Why is BClaude a meme?

312c here, can confirm.

I had to explain the truth regarding one of the worst tracker communities (well, I really can't call it a community there), explaining privately wouldn't get the word out.

>apply
>go on their IRC becuase i fucked up on question
>he corrects it and instantly approves me in the process
>i have 10gb upload already
Very interesting. Good support though gotta say. Time to search for 100 torrents to seed.

312c's wife's boyfriend, can confirm as well.

Because you're a newfag.

Shut the fuck up you neon sack of shit.

Fuck you spagehitti. I'm not sure about your "community" but I'm told it's non-existent there.

t. BCuck

post yfw you realize you are wasting your life on private trackers and also that they aren't adding any real value to your life at all and that you would be better off without them even if it means you won't have access to every single show in existence because those shows don't actually matter in the grand scheme of things and even if they did they would be available on public trackers or through other filesharing methods

What are you cursing me for? Maybe it was because I practiced old traditions in a new tracker, and the new tracker rejected it. Maybe I'm just insane that what I practice is no longer the norm?

lol i just seedbox. no effort required and i'm on every tracker i want.

it makes me happy when people with shit taste also write a shit application, so I can reject them

But you still have the mental baggage of keeping up with the scene, the sites, and your seedbox.

You didn't reject mine, faggot.

FUCK
Man I am not this lonely! Stop reminding me of this shit.

>doing things you enjoy is mental baggage

Get the fuck off your high horse, i got into your fucking club house nothing ou can do about it either. suck a dick bitch i'm leeching everything now f

sadly shit taste isn't enough to reject

luckily, you can choke on my cock

damn you're not even BCuck

lil bitch
bet you watch new stuff this season and think your hot shit

It's been removed from /r/trackers

Here's something fucked up about that- I complained about a dead tracker's community's quality on posting and ended up losing my posting privs over that. I understand staff rules, and if they want to crash their boat to no return, then they shall. Their egos will leave them drowning.

GUESS WHOS BACK

Sad!

I bet you're one of those guys who say they're from reddit to avoid being grouped with all the other /ptg/ fags

What is their limit of pending applications btw?

cucks i swear

Whom

Nigga crashing the plane with NO SURVIVORS

i'm one of those guys choking you with their cocks you cockhungry fag

Who is this character

this autismo is literally asking to get banned

she's a cutie

I'm out of the loop here: Why is spaghetti banned from most other trackers and hated by other staff so much?

I've been a Usenet guy for almost two decades now but I see the direction it is headed. I currently use IPtorrents and rutracker for whatever I cannot find on Usenet (nzb.su, et al.), What is a good tracker to join if I have more money than time (i.e. I don't want to run a seedbox, just pay a subscription fee).

He's devious and has a sense of humour
No wonder trackers hate him

The best autistic meltdown since demontaco

hey can i have an oppaiti.me email too?

what did he do?

He leaked an already leaked DB of tracker info from AB.

no

Honestly at this point the question should be what hasn't he done?

Can you kill the faggots coming to Sup Forums asking about how private trackers work? The AB threads are full of shit.

please

give me one example of his villainy

The whole Sup Forums wiki exists for idiots like these yet they can't google.

thats your fault for going on Sup Forums nigger

There are no words to describe the dastardly deeds he's committed with his pal

What's more pathetic is the lack of moderation on their tracker. I thought it had promise. A tracker for JAV and hentai, things I love- but instead it's operated by two guys who let the tracker go to waste and should work on getting some moderation done on their tracker.

A pity, but this is a new age.

somebody post bclaudes tiny dick

>going to Sup Forums
Why subjugate yourself to such degeneracy. You must be a masochist!

quite literally no words
the man is innocent

I'll let you know I've been on trackers a decade now, and never have I seen a tracker perform as badly as his.

>never have I seen a tracker perform as badly as his
>never have I been a member of Apollo

Not saying APL doesn't have faults. But I believe OT is unsinkable, since staff doesn't require donations, but eventually people will get sick of it and it'll collapse when people barely use it.

So what exactly happened to aldy and the AB higherups when the leak happened?

They converted

hi how do i join a private tracker with lots of music help

Bus to apollo good sir?

runescape.com

bus to apollo sir ?

ok what now

You know what to do.

Do you accept rupees?

Report them to the FBI for copyright infringement.

I'm getting invalid torrent file on every torrent from AHD. Is that a site problem? I can get them to load from other sites though.

Anyone?

About yay high, I reckon.

AHD is garbage only useful for those trying to get into cabal.

I'd approximate that it's roughly somewhere between zero and 200 billion.

>saying trackers add no value to your life
>believe it's a waste of time
>he wants to do something productive instead
It will not make any difference user, no matter what you do.

The reality is you just need to be awake/enlightened (going beyond physicality). If not, your mind will trick you and it's an endless chase regardless of your actions/thoughts.

I don't have BTN so it is my only movie tracker. I would use RU but I keep getting russian hard dubbed or hard subbed.

>not knowing how to change audio track

He said hard dubbed meaning you cannot turn it off.

>believing some dumbass on Sup Forums

By that approximation, I can deduce that you're not being completely serious with me.

bclaude please

t. OT fanboy

It'll be up forever, but it won't grow as fast as it could. Especially since the staff put the imagehost on their site, causing significant slowdowns. Last time I checked anyways, before I left it by god's will.

>The prizes you have won so far are: 150 Lumens, 2500 BP, 150 Lumens, 10GB Upload, 25GB Upload, Gold Star, Gold Star, Gold Star.
Feels good man. Anyone get better rewards?