Need a printer that prints documents well (black & white, no need for photo printing), relatively cheap...

need a printer that prints documents well (black & white, no need for photo printing), relatively cheap, and one where the INK prices are CHEAP and economical and you dont need 3 color catridges to fucking print in black fucks sake

does Sup Forums have any recs?

ez compatiability with ubuntu is a plus and a being able to print wirelessly with ubunutu is a double plus, but secondary to the requirements in the op

bump

literally any brother laser machine will do that. I opt for the all-in-one fax/scan/copy personally.. it's only 50$ more.

cartridges are 12 bucks and do 1000-3000 prints.

brother laser.

Don't fall for the ink jew, get a proper laser instead.

i guess im such a brainlet i dont even know the difference between laser and regular printing
redpill me on lasters

Just need somethnig that works and CHEAP

+1 on Brother Lasers. Avoid Samsung.

Black and White Laser printers are the best when all you need is documents. They're fast and the toner is cheap given its capacity.

Look up inkjet vs laser brainlet

Just get Laser

Preferably a Brother one.

Is it wrong to love my printer?

Toner usage seems insanely low too.

just buy chink ink, it's all cheap
you'd have to be one retarded goy to pay what they sell the cartridges in america for

get a brother laser
I printed atleast 2000 pages with one cartridge

thx lads

>buy Ricoh laser
>53 lbs (24kg), cost $70 new, shipped
>refill each toner cart for $12 (chip + toner), for a total of $48 for 2,000 pages of printing
Great investment, prints like a dream, has wi-fi but I just have it hardwired with ethernet.

Lasers sprinkle your paper with powder (called toner) and then use a laser to heat up the toner and bind it to the paper. Apparently this is more economical than inkjet which will literally just spray ink on your paper, but toner supposedly costs more (I'm not sure how accurate that is in practice since all the prices seem equally absurd).

Either way dot matrix is the way to go

Brother Laser

I have the MFC-L2700DW and it's great

>Lasers sprinkle your paper with powder (called toner) and then use a laser to heat up the toner and bind it to the paper.

Just...

hp p3005dn

What? Was that wrong? I don't actually know how laser printers work so do tell

i got xerox 3020, it's still alive and cheap to maintain

Hp , I have a message

I won

>Most distributions still don't pack brother printer drivers by default

HP 1 , Brother 0